SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Bought the Black Fin. :D

Dear R*...why haven't you fixed the camera angle during selfie actions? Apparently I'm giving thumbs up to my shoulder... :facepalm:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And a couple of shots of my primary garage:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Rockstar allowed me to change my characters skin :)

image.jpg

:wub: oh nice!! they're pretty lenient with that, but they just don't want people abusing it ;)... been tempted to clean up a couple things with my characters... both have lots of moles :(  :lol:...

---

(getting slightly caught up on snaps)...

lmao i dunno what this is :P... dio and weev...

nywhCEIQmkqrc1Mj8coEcg_0_0.jpg

they just don't make explosions as cool anymore, like they used to on lastgen :(....

K2VK_5byzkmbvEUYAmLukA_0_0.jpg

best bang for your buck in the game, hands down... i've made a fuckload more money using this car than i spent on it... the only other acceptable retort would be the buzzard, and that's it...

LB_OAC1PuUSw4B1Octhgdg_0_0.jpg

speaking of the kuruma, while it dominates in jobs, it's become a bit of a problem outside of missions, when shitty players use them for cheap kills... which in turn becomes a costly insurance claim... sadly, it's not good against other players (with explosives), but crappy dudes use it all the time to get cheap kills, and force you to pay dearly for it's repair... IT'S A MISSION CAR, NOT A TANK!! lol :P

so this is a tribute to a spanish friend i met on twitter, he's probably one of the deadliest guys online... but anyways, it was his birthday, and this is what his character always wears (minus the bones skin and tats of course)... he was put in a bad sport lobby a few months ago for blowing up too many armored kurumas, lol, like really? defending yourself in public lobbies (because everyone uses it unfortunately) can get you put in bad sport lobbies? i think the modders and hackers need to be in those instead... but whatever, just put people in there who play the game and lose money by doing it... those kuruma's ain't cheap to reimburse for! anyways, ta da!

uLv5KViIw0KqI0Ta0xxV9g_0_0.jpg

while waiting for a heist setup tonight, i snapped this... i will forever love the infernus :wub:...

XOm9iYxggUi80-jH-DmVCA_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Decided to give my second character some 'attention' so have been concentrating on 'ranking her up' (ooo-err!).

Anyway, say hello to Fanny (childish, I know!)  15 years on the game and heavy drugs hasn't left her in the best of health! 

PihxYch87UyykD9-2b4JUw_0_0.jpg

Edited by shabbagaz
  • Like 3

Decided to give my second character some 'attention' so have been concentrating on 'ranking her up' (ooo-err!).

Anyway, say hello to Fanny (childish, I know!)  15 years on the game and heavy drugs hasn't left her in the best of health! 

PihxYch87UyykD9-2b4JUw_0_0.jpg

I think I played with you today unintentionally - just randomly put together?

Graffiti character looks a fair amount like her from that pic

Hey guys... Been a bit off from the forum because i was moving from my old place, to a new one...

And when i was finally settling up, a damn pipe broke on the kitchen and flooded the whole house...  :/

Well, here are some of my older snaps... Latelly  I have been only stocking money on these 2x heists to buy new cars... :D

OuJ8NpTKQk6C2n0STX-aSg_0_0.jpg

TIsfjpFlcEukrOVCqh3sQA_0_0.jpg

WOuPNIRkvk6mHF7xVdibFg_0_0.jpg

iHLTO5FGBE2s1ceSMTmX4w_0_0.jpg

Nqo5CD7lqESmm3YZf2lIIQ_0_0.jpg

L7YfUC9qD0eGXn0yFIR6Rg_0_0.jpg

OReU8zZKekCCORcw6gVYcg_0_0.jpg

J8HPlzSXzUS_k6mJyq4VUw_0_0.jpg

• Like 6

Moved some cars around to make room for the Black Fin in my apartment garage...then rearranged what I found in garage #3.

Looks like DiO's obsession with orange left an impression...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And, just for bOnEsy, an old-gen explosion...

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

Hey guys... Been a bit off from the forum because i was moving from my old place, to a new one...

OReU8zZKekCCORcw6gVYcg_0_0.jpg

man, rodrigo, you're one of the top PC snappers out there, right up there with my man foxysnaps! so glad to see you're still sticking around here when you can, we're always here for support, i try my best on twitter ;)...

• Like 1

some T20 shots for the magnificent team...

50I1KuXopk-ixPjaihMCzg_0_0.jpg

dIlhN4hW0U2RS6bZY0xvVg_0_0.jpg

switched to PALS for heists, with dio R2 and killyou... then i hung out with killyou for a bit to take some snaps... thanks for helping us out tonight, we needed a 4th and killyou popped into the lobby just as casey left... what great timing!

215E9yqBtUywDvNmw82dSA_0_0.jpg

fallout-esque shots... we need to do these right, i am entering fallout hype mode, time to show off in GTAO ;)

sc8utqRHb0Cteb1Ovhi8Hg_0_0.jpg

W9O1ibsujEq_3bOA52ax8g_0_0.jpg

yutFweWGJE2XtcpjiR_CBw_0_0.jpg

Y6OpqRLBdE2Y_TDObQ7rvA_0_0.jpg

Ig19-P0GBEuawbLNYhevxw_0_0.jpg

LNIUJ8KkYEids98AfJVfYw_0_0.jpg

• Like 8

i could of had another beer at the bar and chatted with my hot new female co-worker... but gtagrl matters more!! so i ditched her for another night... welcome to newgen... but before i get started, i got a couple of snaps to unload...

failed to upload this from last crew night... it's camo weev stalking dio...

lfSgAQivZkiyCG_Jd-3jAg_0_0.jpg

it's dio getting pumped up about his green juice...

3a2Of_nqzEylNF9YBX1W0g_0_0.jpg

NEWGEN GTAGRL!!!1!!!!1!!

UEjHRaAnQkmLpC3Awr7cnw_0_0.jpg

nm-9rl3e6EGNhG7WvdiZWQ_0_0.jpg

vintage...

i2akr0PUCUeYgR6esOJBtQ_0_0.jpg

lbsjtFQAd0WKVhB7oTw1uQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 3