SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Played with Ginj for like 5 minutes before my Xbox stopped working, Just some random photos

b1n0.jpg

Several attempts to catch the new fireworks in action and this is the only good shot.

hui5.jpg

This was taken a bit before my 360 crashed and was actually captured from inside Ginj's sweet Infernus while in mid-air! He even managed to land perfectly on the beach. It was a thing of beauty.

0_0.jpg

^I don't know why I took a pic of this but it just seemed right.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^reposting in here

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^I finally bought a property in GTAO. Quaint little house in Paleto Bay.

And after touring the house I went outside and was unable to use the truck in the driveway for whatever reason. I went into the garage and grabbed my truck which then spawned half inside the first truck. Then physics kicked in.

0_0.jpg

The first truck (upside down) just stayed there. I ended up switching sessions to clear it.

• Like 3

File under "because I can"...

0_0.jpg

The roller coaster is small but better than not being able to ride it. The Ferris wheel is boring, slow, and you can't take photos from it...(N)...so I hope they unlock this other ride...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Well had a lot of fun this evening so here are the fun pictures first.

Edit:- Wow compo started 02.07.14 at 12:00am so these photos are enterable. Guys please vote its important to get a good start.

0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/2566/Yab0YgY6TUGg6Y6Hm2p2pQ/0_0.jpg

Ikillyou with a very important announcement

0_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/QDcbd_xvK0-Tf9SOhdoRbg

Kuz's having a swim

0_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/2W77egGOwUumgBR1bp0Q2g

My fav of the evening! Thank you to Mercy for playing along.

Now for the important info. If there is a snapmatic event these are the areas I have picked but will need you guys to help.

0_0.jpg

Have some fireworks set up and some one dressed as uncle Sam and a torch on the flag.

0_0.jpg

Here we can all have a party and again some fireworks.

I would also like if the under water glitch happens at any time that we take a picture of some one dressed as a bare.

• Like 7

If I keep adding people, my friend list is going to give people the impression I'm sociable and enjoyable to interact with.

That might make it easier to get people into my van, though...

• Like 1

Meme text: Online > Gallery > select photo > Triangle for zoomed in view > Square for add text.

And if we're ever online at the same time, I'd grind races for wins with you for the turbo. I think I only need 4 more.

• Like 1

doood! ghostman, i had a good chuckle at your entries :lol:... those are fucking classic, man... and i think i know where you got the idea for the spread eagle :P...

and boooo to my pic... so the typical, boring sunbeam monster truck pic of mine is trending, while my mountain conquering moonlight one isn't... i thought that was a lot better, but who knows what it takes to please people these days... i think i'll have to mention that on my pic ;)...