SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I don't know how you've stayed here so long with such thin skin. You are far too easily offended, and take anything racist far too seriously.

You have no issue insulting homosexuals, however. That's not moronic and hypocritical at all.

I simply stated it was fucked up, which it is. It's ridiculous that you'd get so offended at the idea of me being offended by something meant to be offensive.

Honestly how would you like me to respond?

yea, i didn't want to entice an argument here, i merely posted it for lulz... and speaking of lulz;

0_0.jpg

this seems to be a reoccurring theme on the SC feed for me... i'm either friends with friends of hackers/modders, or people are finding easier ways to mod the game for online... either way, i think the monkey mod pics are fucking hysterical!! :lol:... some real planet of the apes type shit...

• Like 1

It's only "disgusting" if you're a touchy little bitch. To anyone else, it's just a symbol that's been used in pop culture for decades, and is only offensive if you're wearing it while assaulting minorities.

I honestly can't tell when you're trolling any more, because you can't be this much of a dipshit.

Then again you've said worse garbage so I don't know...

Nazis aren't relevant anymore and besides that if you have a problem with a symbol of mass genocide being seen in a game that glorifies mindless killing, well then... At least hitler had a reason.

yea, i didn't want to entice an argument here, i merely posted it for lulz... and speaking of lulz;

0_0.jpg

this seems to be a reoccurring theme on the SC feed for me... i'm either friends with friends of hackers/modders, or people are finding easier ways to mod the game for online... either way, i think the monkey mod pics are fucking hysterical!! :lol:... some real planet of the apes type shit...

Are their monkeys in the game other than that one side mission?

Part of the upcoming update perhaps?

Via Rockstar Newswire:

"The High Life Pack will place an air hockey table on the hood of a random car in your garage, rendering that car unusable. We have no idea why we did this, but it seemed like a good idea at the time."

• Like 2

Part of the upcoming update perhaps?

Via Rockstar Newswire:

"The High Life Pack will place an air hockey table on the hood of a random car in your garage, rendering that car unusable. We have no idea why we did this, but it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Link?

icon11.gif

took a fuck load tonight

IKILLYOU got a bit stuck

0_0.jpg

Rob

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

KILL

0_0.jpg

AFK Rob a night

0_0.jpg