SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I would play the fuck out of a vampire DLC. Any supernatural DLC, for that matter. Undead Nightmare was too perfect for Rockstar to not try it again with another game. Only Rockstar can do something that so starkly contrasts the game's setting and make it work that well.

• Like 1

I think an alien DLC would be pretty cool. Something with some seriousness and mystery to it. Id want it to feel like an episode of the X files everytime I played it.

so are they the only two? The custom Dune Buggy ( non rusted version ) looks pretty awesome. The sanchez must be only the crew livery online, because nothing else has changed in SP.

icon11.gif

so are they the only two? The custom Dune Buggy ( non rusted version ) looks pretty awesome. The sanchez must be only the crew livery online, because nothing else has changed in SP.

IDK. The sanchez actually doesn't have an option to put the crew emblem on. it just kinda showed up on it.

Like it's supposed to be an option but they forgot to put it in. Since the emblem was already on it I had to paint it crew colour.

had a odd idea to make a couple pics into a Grotti ad series type of thing....i dunno was deleting pics, and the thought kinda went thru the noggin. not the best shots to work with so i'm not overly groovy on their look. or the wording for that matter, hahahaha. i'm no ad guy that's for sure!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

aside from the guantlet being my fav car in the game, i do love drivin them 2 grotti's a lot.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

IDK. The sanchez actually doesn't have an option to put the crew emblem on. it just kinda showed up on it.

Like it's supposed to be an option but they forgot to put it in. Since the emblem was already on it I had to paint it crew colour.

I got the crew emblem on all my vehicles w/o paying except for on the double t motorcycle

It doesn't show up on newly acquired cars though.

Im not buying anything over a couple grand before it comes out. Id hate hate to blow my money before all of the cool shit comes out.