SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

There's a very large jump directly south of the altruist camp. At 19:00, the Tornado variant will spawn there, with several police cars behind it. You'll want to be parked on the bridge to the east when this happens (or anywhere on the eastern hill, just have a clear view of the scene). Make sure you're looking away from the hill, because it obviously won't spawn if you're staring where it's meant to be. Snipe the driver, call Lester to remove your wanted level (or risk it and run in to grab the car, I don't give a fuck), get into the car, and either back down the hill or drive forward off of the mountain and hope you don't get stuck. Take it to LSC (the one in Paleto Bay is closest), and you'll be able to buy insurance for it. Other than that, the only other options are the ignition and remote detonation bombs, and selling the car.

• Like 2

Have to say, the snapmatic has to be one of the coolest features of the game...But anyway, the wrecked cop car below was actually drivable. Went pretty fast too, could almost keep up with the cars on the highway!

post-5975-0-55057900-1397316158.jpg

post-5975-0-81229200-1397316166.jpg

post-5975-0-71416900-1397316182.jpg

post-5975-0-98910500-1397316206.jpg

post-5975-0-67350300-1397316216.jpg

post-5975-0-01591900-1397316229.jpg

post-5975-0-04401200-1397316268.jpg

Haven't posted any in a while so here we go...

0_0.jpg

Duplicated cars!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ended up underneath the city after it glitched when trying to accept an invite to a mission & it was subsequently full (therefore putting me back to free roam).

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

i am gonna start chronicling my journey thru the single player campaign again with selfies whenever the opportunity arises... i've taken a few as you can see in my previous post, here's some more ;)...

the start of a beautiful business relationship...

0_0.jpg

can't tell if ron's an idiot or a genius... nope, he's an idiot...

0_0.jpg

welp, that business arrangement didn't last long...

0_0.jpg

time to take out the competition...

0_0.jpg

satisfied...

0_0.jpg

on my way to find a ghost...

0_0.jpg

---

here's a couple of other randoms i took along the way...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 4

it took about 5 minutes to find a decent shot....i got up on top of a van from the photo above and pulled it up to the house... i've snapped at least a half dozen pics here thru the playthroughs... i think this'll give me something fun to do while i play the story again... this would be my 4th or 5th restart of the story, but i am gonna stick with this file this time...

I'm currently on my 4th play. 5th restart (playthrough 3 was started shortly before a hiatus from GTA. Started over when I came back). Every time, I change each character's style. Clothes, preferred weapons, car design, play style. Minor stuff that makes it feel new to me.

Still, I wish I could forget everything about this game, and experience it again for the first time. That first play is right up there with my first time playing Fallout 3. Incredible.

• Like 6

that install took FOREVER!!!

yea, on my 3rd "official" playthrough here, i've changed up their style a bit yet again... i think i am gonna wear more suits with trevor, i never did that on my other 2 games...

michael's got the beard this time (franklin did on my first, trevor did on my 2nd)... and i am gonna actually try to use cars from my garages more on this file since i always forget that the last two cars you drive show up at the impound if you manage to lose it during a mission...

One thing that's stuck, through 3 of my plays is Michael's facial hair. On my second game, he was bald, with a goatee and glasses. I don't quite remember who I was channeling with that look, but it worked well for him. On my other games, though, I kept his default look, then gave him stubble after Amanda leaves, as I think he would let himself go a little at that point. By the time they reach their exile from the city, he has thick stubble, and then the long, slicked hair and a full beard when they return to Los Santos. He keeps this look for the remainder of the game.

• Like 2

I did another half play thru before my ps3 took a shit on me. My first one is my favorite, though. I played the characters how I thought they should be, morally and lifestyle wise, and I progressively allowed their lives to become more lavish all in different ways, of course, as they did more heists. When I first played it, it felt very familiar, but yet so new. It was such a drastic change from GTA 4, and I haven't felt the same way about 4 since that time. it feels completely inferior in most ways, knowing that 4 could look and play this good, but doesn't. The only other games I immediately felt in awe of on my first hands on was Skyrim and Forza 5. Would love to see what they could do to Liberty City, and other previous locations, with the same tools and attention to detail they used to make GTA 5.

I'm currently on my 4th play. 5th restart (playthrough 3 was started shortly before a hiatus from GTA. Started over when I came back). Every time, I change each character's style. Clothes, preferred weapons, car design, play style. Minor stuff that makes it feel new to me.

Still, I wish I could forget everything about this game, and experience it again for the first time. That first play is right up there with my first time playing Fallout 3. Incredible.

Really? I mean, it was good. But not Fallout 3 good, or, GTA 3:Liberty City Good....