SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I have given the thumbs up to a few of these pics on the Social Club site but it doesn't seem to register....

I find I have to refresh the page after clicking anything in SC (like photo, approve friend request, read message etc)...refreshing seems to lock in the changes you make, and they become visible.

After blowing half the money I made selling my Bullet, I better look dapper as fuck.

0_0.jpg

It's not happening. The male characters are too skinny

0_0.jpg

And my bottom bitch. I must say, the clothing options for women in the Valentine's DLC blows the male options out of the water.

0_0.jpg

Man, she's trannytastic

0_0.jpg

:faplight:

0_0.jpg

I wish R* gave us the option to play the entire game in black and white, even if just for the length of Valentine's Day.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

icon11.gif

0_0.jpg

saw tons of randoms hooking this thing up.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

nice man. kept the rims stock.

any custom rims of this look retarded. not surprised the randoms i was with put shit on it. the spare tire doesn't change. just like the rebel and kalahari.

really R*? you havent figured out that yet? ya keep coming out with vehicles with retarded wheel spares lol.

• Like 3

gotta say i'm impressed with the 'rosie'. did Franklin's in green...duh

0_0.jpg

and armless otiz'

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

not gonna bother gettin one fer the bitch. too expensive and she has the monroe for old school's. love the tommy gun too! happy days!

don't think i'll be gettin the male clothes either....will spawn my arms back if i do!!! nutz.....lol

• Like 1