SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Just fucking around with ma filters

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I thought I'd do something different and create a black female 2nd character. Her name is Keyshawna, and she's a young educated woman who don't need no man. Possibly because she already looks like one. She's trying to get a job at the Vanilla Unicorn, but hasn't had any success in that department yet. I make her walk the streets, but people keep shooting her dead for some reason.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I was trying to make her Grace Jones black, but the character creator wasn't haven't none of that shit.

• Like 1

how do people do that shark trick?? speak up, random new guy!!

---

i'm taking pics of gangs in LS and ran into a few good ones worth posting... i might have a few more to add later ;)...

you in the wrong neighborhood, ese...

0_0.jpg

he's grounded, his mamma said he can't leave the front porch...

0_0.jpg

we are twins yes??

0_0.jpg

---

interesting....

13.jpg

0_0.jpg

still using the same gang sign after all these years??

• Like 4

I used the submarine and went against the shark and brought it with me to the beach XD easiest way, then I changed the character micheal and tried the bulldozer at the airport in los santos. you think it took so much just to get to vespucci beach with bulldozers to the point of interest that I put on the map and where there was a shark on the beach.

Ah of course, I used the trick explosive punches and bang bang to pull the shark out of the water.

ps: wishing I could use the bulldozer cargobob but I would explode if I used it Posted Image I did before with the same cargobob bringing with me the bulldozer.

• Like 2

See this? Share the fuck out of it *Cough Facebook cough*

0_0.jpg

Hey guise....I can't breathe

0_0.jpg

Selfie with Bearslapper

0_0.jpg

Her's is slightly more impressive.

0_0.jpg

Dey call me ace cuz i fly da planez

0_0.jpg

Mooooooon

0_0.jpg

That used to be me.....

0_0.jpg

"Draw me like one of your French girls"

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

...who's stacy? also, you and about 250,000 other people have taken that exact same pic on the social club...

Pissed myself laughing, that is such a true statement if it shots of Tracey's underware then it is of topless sun bathers. People need to get out more. Tits in real life are so much better than animated tits.

...who's stacy? also, you and about 250,000 other people have taken that exact same pic on the social club...

now that you mention it... fixed

anyways, it wasnt about her badly rendered undies, it was more about the artistic expression of her lying there, legs wide open, slutty as is and pretty dead in the gutter... or so...

Its super magic fun image story time and by that I mean I have about two weeks worth of images that I forgot to upload.

First, me and some friends decided to airlift out crew Dashound into Fort Zancudo. (I'm the twat threatening the driver. ;) )

0_0.jpg

Arrest me. I don't give a shit.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It annoys me how you can't remove the extended mags, the pistol looks like a boomerang.

0_0.jpg

As you can see by the angle of this last image it didn't go too well after landing. The bus tipped and wouldn't role back over, its the first vehicle I've seen do that.

0_0.jpg

We also had some fun in the snow (sorry for being a bit late) when we tried climbing Chiliad in a Vinewood tours bus, key word being 'tried'.

0_0.jpg

#FirstWorldHipsterProblems

0_0.jpg

Black Santa leaves you a present then steals your tour bus, chimney and innocence.

0_0.jpg

Only photo of the wreck, the cameraman died on sudden impact with the ground, it came out of nowhere and was probably uninsured too...

0_0.jpg

My favorite NY pic. I'm on the edge, of glooooory! And the world.

0_0.jpg

Party hard or go home.

0_0.jpg

For anyone who has actually tolerated and looked through my backlog of photos, heres a generic sunset. I was gonna use this one for the thumbnail of King Of The Mountain.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1