SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Can you switch crews you use for your online character?

You can but do it before you join an invite game. If you switch crews from Online it'll send you back to the character creation screen (to confirm) and you won't be able to get back into the invite game. Easiest way would be to check which crew your friends are playing as while in story mode, switch there and then join the Online game.

Okay, and if I have 2 crews and want a logo from 1 but want to play with another? Can I set as active and print the logo in jacket and in my cars them switch back to my favorite crew and the logo will still be there?

Your crew colours and logos will reflect the active crew. If you like the logo for Crew A but want to play as Crew B, the colours and logo you wear while playing as Crew B will be Crew B's colours and logo.

• Like 1

Your crew colours and logos will reflect the active crew. If you like the logo for Crew A but want to play as Crew B, the colours and logo you wear while playing as Crew B will be Crew B's colours and logo.

Ok, changed to Power House crew =D. My Brazilian crew is full of Brazilians, so I will play with the guys from this forum.

changed to Power House crew =D

Boys we got one B)

• Like 1

icon11.gif

My buddy wylderhoads doing some stunt flying in a titan. he didnt crash even lol

pretty good pilot

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

edit

heres one from fluck it. the location and pic is so cool it almsot doesnt look like gta

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Anyone else think it's a bit weird that the girls in this game are taller than the guys?

You all look like trannies!

Fixed.

It bugs me no end. I'm short, even with heels on, I'm short so why are they 6ft?