SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Fucking FUCK that's awesome!!! I'm a Primus fanatic, this and the Primus concert opening theme (Clown Dream from Pee Wee Herman) made this game a hundred times better.

Trevor n' Wade have been up to no good.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Chopper straight in from the south. Stay low and Land right next to the jet. Then book it. If you hear the lock do rolls and pray. Works most times for me.

For the jet take a taxi and activate the missionmission by the base, drive in, to the jet, only get stars as you exit the taxi

How do you get Niko as part of the heritage? I have John Marston, no Niko though.
Niko is in the second set of grandparents

Chopper straight in from the south. Stay low and Land right next to the jet. Then book it. If you hear the lock do rolls and pray. Works most times for me.

missles don't fire if you stay low to the ground util you get past the fence, after that fly directly up to avoid all the cops spotting you

I did my Franklin tunes everybody's ride for free trick, delivered it to Michael, went binging with him and as I drove off as M, this happened:

0_0.jpg

as soon as I was a car length away from where it was parked, a copy spawned. nice.

icon11.gif

go to the link to find the tractor

0_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/UJzuL_hpvkiuBirSprzkPA

0_0.jpg

El Lucho Homo

0_0.jpg

Me and my buddy Dave (IRL friend)

McEggy killed him a few times lol

0_0.jpg

Dave

0_0.jpg

and boobs

0_0.jpg

you can see mike's shadow a creepin' lol

• Like 1