SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I managed to get Micheal, Trevor, Franklin and Nala together for a series of convenience store jobs. Easily the funnest time I've had in this game so far. The final chase lasted about 30 minutes and went all throughout Blaine County, there was alot of off-roading so it's a good thing I gave Nala off-road tires.

Couple of pics from the session...

30hlxzo.jpg

xfnq6q.jpg

rcsfw9.jpg

Sorry I couldn't get any shots of the chase, it was far too intense for all dat.

Random Trevor pic...

2lsd65i.jpg

I call it... selfception.

• Like 1

I managed to get Micheal, Trevor, Franklin and Nala together for a series of convenience store jobs. Easily the funnest time I've had in this game so far. The final chase lasted about 30 minutes and went all throughout Blaine County, there was alot of off-roading so it's a good thing I gave Nala off-road tires.

Where did you get those masks, Kuz?

icon11.gif

they fixed my images being stretched out. lol'er SD

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

im rich now. modding cars like fuck.

also, I broke online stats. They dont have an image for the stun gun lol. I guess they never figured it would be someone's favorite weapon

post-39-0-26463100-1380672361_thumb.jpg

icon11.gif

ya we got to get sick shots of each others characters in action. shooting and shit. selfies are ok but I want a good pic i can work into a new sig. im tired of my golden potato penis

• Like 1

Where did you get those masks, Kuz?

Once you've completed the Story missions you unlock a bunch of outfits.

after 100%, this appears on the mountain...

0_0.jpg

Have you tried flying to it?

:lol:

• Like 1

icon11.gif

ya we got to get sick shots of each others characters in action. shooting and shit. selfies are ok but I want a good pic i can work into a new sig. im tired of my golden potato penis

But, i like the potato penis :(

Also, how to you get the pictures off of your console onto this website, i spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure it out before i said fuck it.. Soo, any help?

icon11.gif

logged in, go to gta 5. i think it will first come up with career stats.

click on snapmatic at top. its beside the CAREER and BAWSAQ tabs.

then ull see bunch of images. where it says most recent, hit that drop box and change it to my photos

icon11.gif

I'm all for it. I needs me a sig. Good thing to do in free roam.