SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Largely just random stuff from me so far...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This was a funny moment - I had inadvertently knocked down the woman in the blond hair. The paramedics turned up but the woman in the white dress accidently bumped into them, next moment the paramedics drag her out of her car and beat her to death! Had to laugh at that one.

0_0.jpg

Taken from the blimp.

I was wondering, can you also record videos with Snapmatic? I can't get mine to work yet, and I can't log into the iFruit app on my iPhone either so I guess it's a social club problem.

Yep, problems for me as well. Yesterday I was at least able to snap photos even though most didn't upload. Today I can't even pull up the Snapmatic app on my iFruit - it tries to sync with Social Club, fails, and kicks back to the home screen. <shrug>

Didn't know where to put his, so I'll just leave it here... gtavactors-590x330.jpg

That has to be an incredible privilege to collaborate with a group of industry geniuses on a once-in-a-lifetime masterpiece. You can bet that those smiles are genuine.