Jizzy

IV references.

Not IV but there was a reference after beating some mission and the scoring came up

"Better than CJ"

Random? Seriously?

train jumping isn't random and plus this is gta 4 references, bright spark

Surprised no one mentioned Rocco or CJ, Sweet, and Ryder. Rocco is seen in 2 missions and CJ, Sweet, and Ryder are riding bikes when going with LD and TP to Grove ST. OI know it's not IV but still cool. z0mg r* li3d!! CJ is in !!!1!!!1!!!

That's plain untrue... There's no CJ, Sweet or Ryder in the game, and I'd like to see you prove it otherwise. For starters, Ryder is dead. Sweet and CJ would be in their late 40's, early 50's. Also, we all know that these universes are separate...

Surprised no one mentioned Rocco or CJ, Sweet, and Ryder. Rocco is seen in 2 missions and CJ, Sweet, and Ryder are riding bikes when going with LD and TP to Grove ST. OI know it's not IV but still cool. z0mg r* li3d!! CJ is in !!!1!!!1!!!

That's plain untrue... There's no CJ, Sweet or Ryder in the game, and I'd like to see you prove it otherwise. For starters, Ryder is dead. Sweet and CJ would be in their late 40's, early 50's. Also, we all know that these universes are separate...

There was one semi-reference to CJ and Sweet, when Lamar and Franklin are talking about how Grove Street used to be Families. They say that was a long time ago and that "they" (grove street families) are probably rich CEOs now. They never mentioned them by name, but I like to think that CJ and Sweet are living the good life somewhere.

Of course like you said, it is a different universe so anything is possible.

It's not them. But it's clearly a reference too them. I don't know if you noticed but the one at the front of the pack is wearing a white Tank-top and Jeans. and the fact that 3 guys ride by the moment you go in?

They clearly wanted to make us go "CJ !?!?"

EDIT: I still need hand holding. I'm beginning to think I'm too far in the game. Found the proper spot now, been there about 30 times and nothing.

It's not them. But it's clearly a reference too them. I don't know if you noticed but the one at the front of the pack is wearing a white Tank-top and Jeans. and the fact that 3 guys ride by the moment you go in? They clearly wanted to make us go "CJ !?!?"

I often switch to Franklin to find him wearing a wifebeater and jeans. I proceed to yell at him for dressing like CJ.

I noticed that, also

The U.L Paper contact is at the big shootout between the F.I.B and the I.A.A

You can kill him, or you can just ignore him. He attacks you, but doesn't pursue if you just run past.