Jizzy

IV references.

Re: Our green-wearing, bank-robbing friend from back in the day...

Packie says Derrick is dead. I'm unsure if this means that Niko killing Derrick rather than Francis in IV is canon, or if he simply OD'd sometime after IV ends.

Holy shit. Non-story, but immensely awesome spoilers regarding one of my favorite characters from IV.

I'm doing a random event mission where I'm driving a getaway car for Packie fucking McReary. That interview from a while back was mistaken. He hasn't said his name yet, but I'd know that voice anywhere. I really hope this isn't a one-time thing.

Edit:

It's not one-time, unless you want it to be. Packie gives you his contact info, and you can hire him for the heists later in the game.

when i found him, killed and escaped the cops, they wanted to ditch the car in an alley, and packie said this went sour! and they both shot me dead lol

i found another IV character! :D... you run into them while doing the epsilon missions... i finally got those missions working, the email mysteriously showed up in my inbox again... but anyways,

the first person i run into from the epsilon program is MARNIE!! the coked out addict niko helped get on the right track... last we saw her niko had taken her to the train station so she could head back home in the midwest to see her family... she was a strangers mission in IV...

• Like 1

Surprised no one mentioned Rocco or CJ, Sweet, and Ryder. Rocco is seen in 2 missions and CJ, Sweet, and Ryder are riding bikes when going with LD and TP to Grove ST. OI know it's not IV but still cool.

z0mg r* li3d!! CJ is in !!!1!!!1!!!

Holy shit. Non-story, but immensely awesome spoilers regarding one of my favorite characters from IV.

I'm doing a random event mission where I'm driving a getaway car for Packie fucking McReary. That interview from a while back was mistaken. He hasn't said his name yet, but I'd know that voice anywhere. I really hope this isn't a one-time thing.

Edit:

It's not one-time, unless you want it to be. Packie gives you his contact info, and you can hire him for the heists later in the game.

when i found him, killed and escaped the cops, they wanted to ditch the car in an alley, and packie said this went sour! and they both shot me dead lol

Still haven‘t found this mission...

Edit:

Still haven‘t found this mission...

Me either, went to the car park three times, never found him :/. oh well.

I just got that mission again on my second file. Did Daddy's Little Girl (Michael), switched to Franklin after, headed to the spot I mentioned, and they were there. Not sure what the issue is.

Left out of Franklin's Driveway. At the end of the street, there's a church on his right. Across the street from the front of the church is a shopping plaza surrounded by bushes. Go there.

I'm delivering someone to the Altruists right now, but if you still need hand-holding after, I'll try to get Social Club to stop being a bitch and accept my photos.

I'm delivering someone to the Altruists right now, but if you still need hand-holding after, I'll try to get Social Club to stop being a bitch and accept my photos.

Can you deliver prostitutes to the Altruists?

Left out of Franklin's Driveway. At the end of the street, there's a church on his right. Across the street from the front of the church is a shopping plaza surrounded by bushes. Go there.

Hmmm, I need some hand-holding. I'm at the plaza but I don't see the attraction...