Massacre

General Hints/Tips Discussion

You get $150,000 for collecting all 12 hidden packages ( Suitcases of Money ranging anywhere from $8,000 to $25,000 ). Most of these ( excluding one ) are underwater. Here's a map showing you the locations ~

The $25,000 one is in the South-West corner of the map.

speaking of these packages, another exploit-thing, maybe already known by pretty much everyone but I list it anyways, spoilertagged for those who don't wanna know exploits of any kind:

they respawn, I dunno the time cycle, but they definitely respawn when switching characters, so collecting the package and then switch forth and back makes for some really really easy money

Are the vehicles you buy online ( in SP) always available in your garage/hangar? I have some pretty decent cash, just don't want to risk it being wasted if something happens...

remember that mission early on in the game, it's from the trailers, where you're chasing that boat on the highway with jimmy hanging off it?? well, during that mission you take amanda's car to LS customs... anything you do to that car stays for the rest of the game... i changed the paint job and it was still there, even after the game ended and i saw it parked in the driveway again...

there's not a lot unlocked at the time, but it's just a random thing i ran into... if there's any sort of upgrade to make at that time, it wouldn't hurt to buy it since that car can be used a lot... i've driven it quite a few times just because it's there... the different paint job was cool though...

Tonight I stole a big rig with an oil tanker attached. Planted a sticky bomb on the back, hit top speed, released the tanker and hit the boom. I'm sure that might come in handy to thwart pursuers.

• Like 3

If you can find a high-end car, rig it with an Ignition Bomb and present it as a gift/peace offering to a particularly annoying Voice Chat participant. Watch the fireworks if you must, calmly implement a few racial slurs, and leave the game.

remember that mission early on in the game, it's from the trailers, where you're chasing that boat on the highway with jimmy hanging off it?? well, during that mission you take amanda's car to LS customs... anything you do to that car stays for the rest of the game... i changed the paint job and it was still there, even after the game ended and i saw it parked in the driveway again...

there's not a lot unlocked at the time, but it's just a random thing i ran into... if there's any sort of upgrade to make at that time, it wouldn't hurt to buy it since that car can be used a lot... i've driven it quite a few times just because it's there... the different paint job was cool though...

also happens with Tracey's Weeny too, anything you do, stays that way.

yep, and you don't even have to do it as michael. saves a lot of money if you trick the rides being franklin and own lscustoms.

anyone mind elaborating on how to use the hangar/helipad/boatslip?

it says dpad right allows to switch the vehicles stored, but how the fuck do I store more than one vehicle there? or does this only work with purchased and not with stolen vehicles?

cuz I parked 2 planes in my hangar (franky) and yet only the first one parked there is available at any time

Hangar only stores one plane. I parked a helicopter on the helipad, right next to Trevor's Frogger, and just left it. Was available, but wasn't the stored vehicle. Was able to switch to the other, of course.

• Like 1

Do you get extra weapon tints with the Special or Collectors edition? Been seeing different ones online, kind of disappointed :wall:

Hangar only stores one plane. I parked a helicopter on the helipad, right next to Trevor's Frogger, and just left it. Was available, but wasn't the stored vehicle. Was able to switch to the other, of course.

Are you talking about Trevor's hanger? Seems kind of lame if that is true, but that would fit with what I have experienced. I was able to store the jet in Trevor's hanger and now the other plane will no longer appear.

I have had no problem storing multiple helicopters at any of the pads.

Do you have to get 'GOLD' on all missions to get the 100% completion?

Not as per the checklist - you just have to pass them (bronze)

Does anyone know if there's a way to change the roof on a car? I bought a banshee and got a hard top roof when I was wanting a convertible.

Some cars can have their roof removed at LS Customs

Why are all the vehicles I buy from Warstock black? My Barracks and my Cargo bob are both blacked out. Not gonna lie, its pretty sweet, but i did want the camo barracks

Is there anyway to swap the cars around in the garage to different places? I want them in size order so I can actually see the smaller cars that are currently being hidden by the bigger ones.

GTA Online, or Single Player Campaign?

If you are asking about the R* garages on single player, just drive the vehicles out of the garage one at a time.

Drive them back in, to the order you desire. That sorts them out for me anyway.