Massacre

General Hints/Tips Discussion

Yeah, that would be the trick. You'd need to have one in sight, but not have spoken to him. Not sure if Rockstar meant for you to have to use a trick to get all three together, or if there's a much easier way I haven't thought of.

BTW, anybody got all gold in flight school, I could use the tips? I've got gold in everything bar the two helicopter runs, it's near impossible to fly a helicopter properly in this game, it always swings side to side. That's probably my biggest complaint.

*removes aviator's helmet* Why, it's funny you should ask that. :v

Those trials are all about speed. If your speed is high enough, turbulence won't pose as much of a problem. Maintain a high top speed by keeping the stick forward at all times. If/when you need to make a turn, avoid using solely the "rudder" buttons. Instead, bank using a combination of the stick and the rudder (when you're in a stationary hover or at a low speed, though, use the rudder buttons to turn). To squeeze a bit more airspeed out of your helicopter, slightly descend -- the aid of gravity will give you a touch more speed. Naturally, that trick is best used at a moderate/high altitude. Throw finesse out the window and just make sure your speed stays high. You'll get gold before long.

To Raise the Strength Stat fast with Michael and Trevor play Tennis on Easy ( one Set of Tennis seems to raise the Strength Stat by about 20%/ although it might be faster on Normal & Hard ).

For Franklin play Darts instead. On second thought this takes just as long. I still haven't found a fast way of levelling up Franklin's Strength Stat...

O.K. I found the fastest way to level up Franklin's Strength Stat.

Go all the way up to Grapeseed in Blaine County, there should be some Cattle Ranches up there with tons of cows. All you have to do is start kicking cows ( each one is good for about 4 Kicks before they're dead ).

Levelling up the Strength Stat will make your character more resilient to physical assault ( IE. Punches & Kicks ), will make them climb faster ( over objects/ up ladders ), and take less damage from falls.

Reasons why this is the best method for Levelling up Franklin's Strength:

1) You will never get a Wanted Level for killing cows ( even though PETA may hate you )

2) They fall over after 1 kick ( making the next three kicks as easy as pie ).

3) The Cows keep spawning.

4) It takes about half an hour to raise the Strength Stat an entire bar ( and a lot of dead cows ).

Also Hunting seems to raise Trevor's Stealth Skill very quickly.

Hope this helps.

Don't buy a Buzzard. There's one on top of the government facility in Palomino Highlands, east of LS. It's a set of roads on its own, east of the highway and northeast of the oil fields in El Burro Heights. The roads stand out on the map (there's nothing else around), shouldn't be hard to spot.

I was let in with no problems (as Trevor), but you might not be let in if you haven't been sent there by the FIB prior to their big heist, I can't test that without starting a new game.

I recon not everyone has figured that out yet, but you can actually hide from the popo in bushes, if the arrow on the minimap turns dark (like in san andreas when you was hidden in shadow) you're hidden in bushes. five-o runs right by and doesn't spot you

• Like 1

I recon not everyone has figured that out yet, but you can actually hide from the popo in bushes, if the arrow on the minimap turns dark (like in san andreas when you was hidden in shadow) you're hidden in bushes. five-o runs right by and doesn't spot you

Good to know, I knew about the bushes from a Youtube video, but I never noticed the arrow turning dark before. I can also confirm that you can not hide your car in the bushes away from police, as I've tried and failed.

• Like 2

*TIP - Hold L1 & R1 while flying a Helicopter to stop it shaking from side to side.

Also hold L1 and R1 at the same time to accurately land when using a parachute.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Golf Club/ Baseball Bat & Crowbar locations ~

Molotov Cocktail Location ~

if you want free car customization on other characters than franklin, let franklin do the work after purchasing ls customs in sandy shores and then hook up with, say michael, and after you drop him off again walk away from the tricked ride and switch to michael, jack the car an put it in the purchased garage. might require a couple character switches to keep the distance between franklin and the car big enough to snatch it, but it works and grants you free car mods... sort of... just tried it with a Penumbra and it's safely parked in michaels on spanish ave

I've finished the main missions and now don't seem to be getting anymore Strangers and Freaks missions. they aren't appearing on the map and when I try to call any of them it either rings out or I get a busy signal.

Have I missed something or is it too late once the story missions are done?

Because I still need to do at least 6 to get the pass on them.

I've finished the main missions and now don't seem to be getting anymore Strangers and Freaks missions. they aren't appearing on the map and when I try to call any of them it either rings out or I get a busy signal.

Have I missed something or is it too late once the story missions are done?

Because I still need to do at least 6 to get the pass on them.

Some of them appear after you have found certain things, like all the letter scraps gives you one, so does the spaceship parts, the submarine parts, the parachute jumps and so on....also completing the questionnaire on the Epsilon website gives you about 8 missions.

Yes, after the 2 strangers and freaks missions with Tanya, you do have to phone her to get the next one, it never actually tells you this in game though. I was just calling everyone to hear their voice mail messages (Wades is hilarious),

from the looks of it, don't try to enter the last streetrace with the Carbon RS as it's not recognized as a motorcycle... stupid bullshit....

Because there is nobody in, "Chat" and I can't start my own topic to ask a question nor can I create a thread for what I have to ask, I will post my question here and there.

Question: Can you do heists whenever you please or do you have to follow the story and do heists gradually as the story goes on. If you can do them gradually please explain how to thank you.

Heists are a part of the story. Once completed, they can be replayed at any time, but because they're triggered by story events, you won't be able to plan and execute them at your leisure.

• Like 1