Massacre

General Hints/Tips Discussion

I tried the weapons glitch. Buy weapons on a mission then die to keep the weapons and get the money back. Didn't get the money back. Franklin is sorted though

Can anyone give me some advice and tips on guide-free collectible hunting (Synch, where are you?). I have always used guides for the collectibles in past GTA games but I want to make the extra effort to find them myself if that is possible.

Also how many different types are there? I am aware of two so far.... And how many are underwater?

Just to show how useless I am, I have played around 40 odd hours and found 2 so far. Actually, I am wondering where that time went because I still have 40 odd missions to complete... :huh:

Thanks in advance

• Like 2

The confession letter pages (50) are much like traditional hidden packages, in that you'll run across most of them just going about your business. The spaceship parts, however, are actually hidden, and typically hidden very well.

Just Wondering if you can buy lots of shares at ones instead of keep pressing x which only adds 1 share. Getting a little bored of keep pressing x.

Hold X/A on the + button

• Like 2

Tip: Although a heist member dieing seems like a bad thing, you don't have to give them a share. Just make sure to pick up the cash they were carrying.

• Like 1

If you go to the Altruistic's camp and follow the wall to the right of the gate, you can get into the camp where the wall ends on a cliff face. I walked all around the camp and no one hassled me. there are a few pick ups in the compound.

Vehicle Tip. What ever vehicle you were in last will usually spawn near the character after switching back to them. I noticed this when I switched back to Trever and the Submersible was "parked" outside the nightclub he was coming out of.

This might be why the vehicles are disappearing from garages, as I saved a vehicle in Michael's garage, but when I switched back to him it was gone from the garage and was parked outside his house, as it was the last vehicle he drove.

I've not tried it yet but I'm guessing this works with all vehicles, so once you have stolen something from the military base, switch characters, and later on when you go back, the vehicle should be parked close by.

I think this is obvious but I was told it isn't so...

On the mission with Barry when you're Michael

make sure to keep moving so the aliens blue lights don't stay on you long, otherwise Michael is vaporized

What docks? Where?

at the drydocks where the sailing boats are constructed, can't miss it.

idk if this is good to post here as it is sort of an exploit, so I post it as a spoiler

if you buy a property and press pause right after you confirmed the purchase and before the money gets substracted, then replay any mission, you bought the property for free

idk if this is good to post here as it is sort of an exploit, so I post it as a spoiler

if you buy a property and press pause right after you confirmed the purchase and before the money gets substracted, then replay any mission, you bought the property for free

I couldn't get a video snippet to embed, so you'll have to follow the link to see my response to this... http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/MyBNeIx-Yu4?start=106&end=111&version=3&autoplay=1

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet,but when

Trevor takes over the strip club

, you can touch the dancers non-stop without the bouncer complaining. Good if you want to increase your rep quickly, or if you just want to make it slightly easier to fap to.

Vehicle Tip. What ever vehicle you were in last will usually spawn near the character after switching back to them. I noticed this when I switched back to Trever and the Submersible was "parked" outside the nightclub he was coming out of. This might be why the vehicles are disappearing from garages, as I saved a vehicle in Michael's garage, but when I switched back to him it was gone from the garage and was parked outside his house, as it was the last vehicle he drove. I've not tried it yet but I'm guessing this works with all vehicles, so once you have stolen something from the military base, switch characters, and later on when you go back, the vehicle should be parked close by.

I've also switched and found them driving whichever vehicle I had with them last.

• Like 1

Jump and press B/circle and you do a head dive, it's kinda stupid but fun.

BTW, anybody got all gold in flight school, I could use the tips? I've got gold in everything bar the two helicopter runs, it's near impossible to fly a helicopter properly in this game, it always swings side to side. That's probably my biggest complaint.

• Like 1

Stockmarket Tip: Before attempting each of the assassination missions do a quick-save, then start the mission to find out what stocks/shares to buy. Load up the save you made, and get all three characters to buy the stock/shares, then do the mission. After the mission sell all stocks/shares.

Can you not call more than one? If not, switch between two characters, moving them closer to each other, until they meet. Then, try calling the third character before speaking to the character nearby. After you've asked the third person to hang out, pull up next to the second character, and they'll ask to hang out. If it works, pick up number three and just start fucking shit up until you have the trophy.