Yeah, I often can't see where the white dot is since it's so tiny, so sometimes I end up shooting a few cm to each direction of the intended target which is pretty annoying.

• Like 1

the iphone app is some serious BS. fucker don't even work. The LS custom plate shit. WTF? I can't have Groovy cause some fuck took it? Seriously? luckily ya don't need it for Chop. can do all the Chop stuff when actually takin chop for a walk in game. And i'm not impressed that i found a shit load of different guns around the map and spent a good 5 hrs doing it, only to find they were all removed from my weapon wheel with the exception of the ones unlocked in ammunation, after loadin my game up today! bull-fuckin-shit!!!!!!!!!!!! so pissed!

the reticule is way too small, i also can't see where the fuck it is half the time.

Guys there is an option for a different crosshair, go to display -> crosshair. Have fun shooting. Looks more like IV.

shall have to look into the settings then, need to turn subtiltles on anyway (done 20% of the game so far)

My biggest gripe so far is the incredibly tiny text. My eyes are too old for that, man. I didn't see a menu option to adjust it, did I miss something, maybe?

One other thing, I'm having a hell of a time balancing the volume levels between radio, sound effects, and other ambient noise. I can barely hear a person on my iFruit, then the passenger in my car sounds like he's shouting at me, that kind of thing. I've monkeyed with the levels in the menu in every conceivable way but can't seem to get it equalized. Probably has more to do with my home stereo setup than anything, although I've never had this much trouble with other games like IV, Red Dead, etc.

Meh, I'll survive.

I'm using default audio settings, with the dialogue boost at 50%, and I hear everything fine. If you've already tried that configuration, it likely does have to do with your stereo setup.

• Like 1

The whole training Chop with a real-life App thing pisses me off. I have an Ipad but I don't want to do that. Why couldn't they just do an in-game training system for the dog.

The white dot reticule makes it pretty difficult to do a drive by. But I guess you can change the white dot to a crosshair as Spitty said. I'll have to try that during my next playing session.

The whole training Chop with a real-life App thing pisses me off. I have an Ipad but I don't want to do that. Why couldn't they just do an in-game training system for the dog.

you do know you can do it ingame aswell right?

just go into the back garden of franklin's house (as franklin) to the dog kennel, onscreen instruction tell you what to do.

it not open to you until you have done afew missions though

Guys there is an option for a different crosshair, go to display -> crosshair. Have fun shooting. Looks more like IV.

Good, shooting from a car with the white dot is impossible

I don't have a problem with the white dot, but that's probably because I'm playing 3ft away from a 32inch screen. My eyes!

I can imagine a lot of people are going to struggle with the firing range using the white dot, especially with the moving targets. I've only been able to get a couple of gold medals.

I dont see the crosshair option under display settings?

I see many people complaining about there being two indie stations. Since I mostly listen to indie, I was kinda excited about these stations. Then the radio list leaked. It's like they cherry-picked all of the worst indie bands. No Flaming Lips, no Wilco, no Neutral Milk Hotel, just a bunch of wankery. The indie stations were my biggest disappointment in the game so far. That is, besides one of the endings.

• Like 1

Change the display option from simple to complex - I think that's how I did it... There is only one display option that refers to weapons, I think

I see many people complaining about there being two indie stations. Since I mostly listen to indie, I was kinda excited about these stations. Then the radio list leaked. It's like they cherry-picked all of the worst indie bands. No Flaming Lips, no Wilco, no Neutral Milk Hotel, just a bunch of wankery. The indie stations were my biggest disappointment in the game so far. That is, besides one of the endings.

Multiple indie stations were expected. No place in the world produces as many shitty and/or failed bands than Los Angeles.

Radio Broker was so much better. And I don't even like indie music that much.

I know I'm probably the only person around here upset by the ditching of RnB from the series (I liked the Vibe and CSR). , but considering it's been in almost every game, I find it a shame. Space 103.2 doesn't count. It's mostly all funk. :no:

• Like 2

^ hahaha. That's the same reaction whenever I hear that "One Thing" song on the pop station. I hated it in Saints Row 2, and I hate it here

Also, I can't stand that Stevie Nicks song in the game or her solo stuff in general. Edge Of Seventeen was okay, but the rest of the time she sounds like a goat. Why couldn't they have put in a decent Fleetwood Mac song instead?

I found it strange why R* calls deer elk? They use elk bugles and everything but it's a fucking deer?! They got it right in red dead.. Also was hoping for an option for a lift kit in the suspension options (for my trucks) but was kinda disappointed; all of the options are just to lower it.. :/

3 big problems for me.

Planes are a little too hard to fly in this game. Would be a lot better if they flew like the planes in SR3/4.. Those were REALLY fucking simple and easy to fly. (my opinion)

I hate getting wanted levels because it takes me 10 minutes to get rid of the fucking cops... Even if I hide somewhere they can't find me, It takes 5 minutes for the fucking stars to disappear.

My biggest problem is the tiny white dot you get when aiming your gun at an enemy. I can NOT see where the fuck i'm aming at, because the shit is too hard to see. This dot thing needs a new option ASAP.

On the aim settings thing there is an option between simple and complex - choose the complex one and the white dot is replaced by something much better.