The lack of stealth in this game. It would be really cool if R* took the idea from Ubisoft games and used those stealth mechanics. Why can't we evade the cops by hiding in the car like in 'Watch Dogs'?

I don't like that all the new Houses use the same interiors as the apartments, I bought a 6-car House, but it has the exact same interior as my 6-car apartment, plus the garage is at least 4 times bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

• Like 1

plus the garage is at least 4 times bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

The 2-car garage in Sandy Shores has a slightly larger garage exterior than those 6-car options, too. Pretty fucky, yeah?

I had a chuckle when I went into my obviously 1-vehicle-sized garage in Paleto Bay and found the interior to be twice as big as the outside. The garage door wasn't even close to matching.

Maybe on the next version they'll tweak the interiors a little bit.

Not enough action and thrill. Need more missions like minor turbulence and that plane chase one. Needs more explosions with interactivity. If we got to jump off that train ourselves in that mission with Trev on the sanchez, it would of been more challenging and exciting. I felt too old with Michael, I wish he was younger kinda like when you watch an old western movie and a guy is like ,"He shot and killed 5 armed men all alone" and feats like that aren't expressed to that level int he movie. What I'm talking about is,"Michael: my head was quite a trophy back then". Yes I know pulling off the heists make up for it, but I felt too old.

"An unknown error occured while trying to export your video"

So tired of seeing that shit.   Everytime I make a longer video (meaning longer than 2 mins, up to 10 mins long or so) I get this lame error.

Great game, but the little shit that doesnt work drives me insane.  makes me hate the things I used to love about gta (making movies!)  Is this a bug or wtf?  Anyone else have this error while trying to make larger video clips (happens when you export, after the render is done i get this, and no video file is created)

^^^ Got it to work in offline mode.   Not sure if that was the issue or not, but the same video rendered in offline mode.

Does anyone know how to turn on (if its possible?) so that video clips record a few seconds after you die?   In gtaiv it used to do this automatically.  In gta5 all of my deaths in video clips, the video recorded ends instantly when i die.   Thanks.

Edited by River

for the pc version I dislike how to access the vehicles that came with the micro-dlc and how most of the gates just don't open when you approach them or only open once you hit em... aaand that action replay or whatever it's called is not automatically running in the background. too much fun lost.

Edited by gmt

One thing that has always bugged me is the lack of AI/animation when you shoot someone. In GTA IV if you shot someone in the leg or lightly run them over they'd limp away, in V they don't. Shoot someone in both knees they should be on the floor in agony but nope, apparently it's an instadeath. Really breaks my immersion.

• Like 1

First copy I got was for the 360. I loved the crap out of the multiplayer until one day, I couldn't get on. I tried everything I could think of and I just kept getting kicked. I ended up having to buy a second, and eventually 3rd copy of the game and have not had a problem with those. But one was for PC and the other for PS4.