I hear that joke just made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Overused Joke of All Time.

I'd tell you to go play NFS but even that has better driving.

Then go play GTA 4 if its that big of a deal. Why complain about something that isn't going to change? The driving, sure, isn't very drift friendly, but they aren't going to change a major part of the game like that after release.

• Like 1

He does it because if he's loud enough, Rockstar will take notice and fuck up the car handling in the next game. Five or six years from now, his grumbling will pay off.

Oooo the irony.

I mean they changed it, but they didn't fix it. I'm not saying IV was perfect, but it was still better than this. All it needed was a little more traction and it would've been fine.

At the end of the day this thread is for expressing your displeasure with things you don't like in GTA V. Whether or not you agree is irrelevant. So arguing is pointless.

Oooo the irony.

Mass' complaints are justified; they address shit that needs to be fixed. The handling is fine as is, dear Kuz.

You seem to have a hard time grasping the meaning of the word "opinion".

There is no way to disable voice chat permanently. Holding select down and changing the voice chat to "no-one" only works in freemode. As soon as you join a mission/race you get all the kids SCREAMING down their headsets. The only option seems to be muting the TV.

1. Turn on headset

2. Go to Acessesory Settings in the XMB

3. Set chat output to headset

4. Do not wear said headset

5. Mute the headset

6. Lay it on top of your PS3

7. Enjoy the beautiful sounds of GTA V

8. If you don't have a headset you're boned.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but whoever at R* decided that an inadvertent click of the button inside your left stick would result in your character being hurtled out of your vehicle at a high speed needs to be taken outside for a serious "talking to"...

They're FIB agents that happen to be clad in fancy armor.

They are NOOSE though , their uniforms it says "police" not FIB.

However on one mission there are FIB agents wearing NOOSE body Armour :

Fib_swat_team_.jpg

Would of been good if they made it like payday 2 : police swat, then FBI agents, then after that FBI SWAT come.