The cops are only an issue when there are helicopters in a place with no tunnels, or when they are magically teleported in front of you, which is a nuisance.

They need to fix this teleporting cop shit. Cops should depart from police stations and drive to your last known location, not appear on the road in front of you in a place where there isn't a police station for miles. There are no patrolling cops, other than a 5% chance to see one, and the game should reflect that by not making patrols suddenly appear in the hills, or the docks, or wherever there is no police station.

Everyone should email that to R*.

• Like 1

I think they should up the stimulus money they're giving out for all these delays. I understand the vastness of the game but at least don't cut our job earnings in half. release money, then cut earnings. it's like a union strike lol

I'm just overall disappointed with the wanted system. The police are arguably the biggest part of GTA and should be treated as such, they shouldn't feel like a shitty mechanic that was thrown in at the last second.

I honestly enjoyed the wanted system in GTA IV more.

• Like 1

I dont know, the more i play gta 5 the less i have to complain about.

Two more cities would have been awesome, but there are places of the map i still havnt fully explored yet...

I like the way the game plays. Gta iv's gameplay sucked... If you disagree you are wrong. Sorry, but its true.

• Like 1

GTA V was a let down based on my expectations from Rockstar to get simple mechanics right and make the gameplay more enjoyable.

Tell me, which mechanics do you feel are flawed? What about the gameplay is not enjoyable?

RDR's gameplay was funner.

Doing a mothafucking senton when trying to stick a 10 foot drop, then landing perfectly fine off of a 20 foot drop 2 minutes later isn't exactly enjoyable...

As for the driving, the weak rear wheel torque in this game makes it nearly impossible to drift efficiently. The ability to countersteer isn't even there for most cars because you'll either spin-out or come to a complete stop anyway. I'm a bit of a drift nut so this really pisses me off.

There are more small dissatisfying elements of GTA V's gameplay than I want to list, but overall, it is a bit disappointing,

I don't like that all the properties are apartments, I was really hoping for just a simple looking house, nothing too special, something similar Franklin's aunts house,

something like this......

post-426-0-37297100-1383389039.jpg

At the moment I have the 2 car garage/ Apartment. It's the only interior I like so far.

• Like 1

I don't like how peds never miss punches and hit other people like they used to in GTA IV when you're standing on a car. I also dislike how when you get drunk it's no different from walking slowly, except for the camera. Finally I dislike how if you shoot someone in the leg they don't limp like in RDR, they just die.

Although something hilarious just happened:

I was chasing some dude, he got hit by a car, then the guys got out of the car and started beating him up. They accidentally punched each other, so they started beating each other up as well.

The police is disappointing in this game:

The police only use pistols, pump shotguns and assault carbines . I was expecting the police to use a bigger variety of weapons including sub- machine guns,why don't the SWAT teams have sniper rifles ?

The FIB isn't included in the wanted level. It's get boring jut fighting the police and SWAT over and over again. They had an FBI SWAT Team working with FIB officers in certain missions, why not include them in the wanted level ?

The Army isn't included in the wanted level, I know it's unrealistic but having tanks chase you in San Andreas fun.

If try defending myself from gang members , even just by punching them , I get a 1 star wanted level.

Most of the time when I try helping the police I get a star.

I don't like how they have put all the beach-bum clothes in my wardrobe. Couldn't they have just put them in the shops to buy without assuming we want to own them automatically? ...How do we get rid of them?

• Like 1

You can't. You must wear them and look like a QD.

I feel the radio stations could have done with two or three more songs each, it just feels like i'm always listening to Gerry Rafferty, Chicago or the Doobie Brothers (not that I don't like those songs.)