You have no idea what the situation is for them. Some of us are well aware of what they have to work with. We all want to play online just as much as you do - most of us more so - and we will get to eventually. Knowing how many games they sold doesn't suddenly make it easy to prepare servers for it.

Stop making excuse for rockstar and take two, Massacre.

If they didnt know what they needed, they should have known. If they werent prepared for the server load, they should have been. This isnt some upstart indie game developer, its a professional international corporation. Their isn't any excuse for this kind of unprofessionalism. I understand you like rockstar and take two a lot, but making excuses for their mistakes lets them off the hook.

They should get their shit together, we paid for GTA online to work, and it should.

• Like 2

In all honesty I'm hapyy to just have online and the base game together beause I would have willingly spent £40 on each of them so this for me is really like two games for the price of one.

You have no idea what the situation is for them. Some of us are well aware of what they have to work with. We all want to play online just as much as you do - most of us more so - and we will get to eventually. Knowing how many games they sold doesn't suddenly make it easy to prepare servers for it.

If they didnt know what they needed, they should have known. If they werent prepared for the server load, they should have been. This isnt some upstart indie game developer, its a professional international corporation. Their isn't any excuse for this kind of unprofessionalism. I understand you like rockstar and take two a lot, but making excuses for their mistakes lets them off the hook.

They should get their shit together, we paid for GTA online to work, and it should.

I didn't pay anything for GTAO it came free with GTAV you're bitching about the quality of a free product.

I didn't pay anything for GTAO it came free with GTAV you're bitching about the quality of a free product.

GTAO isn't free. They can say it is for marketing purposes all they want but it isn't really free. If it is, I guess flying a plane should be considered free too, or being able to play the games story, that's "free" aswell. It won't be truly free until a purchase of GTA V isn't required.

I can understand how some of you could be upset but tbh Ieven though I shouldn't have to I have no problem waiting, I'm still thoroughly enjoying V's singleplayer mode.

Besides, I got my copy for free anyway...

:whistle:

We paid for GTAV the online component is cream as far as I'm concerned. I paid for the game. Being able to play with people from all over the globe without leaving my lounge room I didn't pay for that. It's a bonus. I'm not gunna bitch because of teething problems. They will be sorted soon enough.

You got your copy of gta v for free? They did market the multiplayer when selling the disk, nimrod. Its like saying the transmission in the car was shit, but when i bought the car the transmission was given to me for free so i cant bitch about that.

Right.

• Like 1

We paid for GTAV the online component is cream as far as I'm concerned. I paid for the game. Being able to play with people from all over the globe without leaving my lounge room I didn't pay for that. It's a bonus. I'm not gunna bitch because of teething problems. They will be sorted soon enough.

compared by the content GTAO has to offer over V, I guess you payed for GTAO and V was the cream rather than the other way around...

• Like 1

You got your copy of gta v for free? They did market the multiplayer when selling the disk, nimrod. Its like saying the transmission in the car was shit, but when i bought the car the transmission was given to me for free so i cant bitch about that.

Right.

Honestly. Would you have bought GTAV If there was no multi player?

^

nope. i wouldn't have got it untill it came down to 30 bucks. i waited on IV for 2-3 months b4 getting that one too. i did my preorder the day of the online vid. that's also when i officially became a member here instead of lurking at the news. because of that online vid.

but that's only me.

yup. simply because I'm more the lan-party type of multiplayer (or at least a dedicated, pw-protected host on online multiplayer to keep the trolls and cheats out).

• Like 1

icon11.gif

are you fucking kidding me? Yes.

I am pissed that its down. and BAWSAQ is down. My portfolio says -230 million. I want to sell. I bought a shit stock and dont want to do anything in game cause theres no point cause i might have to revert to an old save. gta for me is literally unplayable right now for me. I'm pissed about that but I seem less butthurt than you do.

Stop making excuse for rockstar and take two, Massacre. If they didnt know what they needed, they should have known. If they werent prepared for the server load, they should have been. This isnt some upstart indie game developer, its a professional international corporation. Their isn't any excuse for this kind of unprofessionalism. I understand you like rockstar and take two a lot, but making excuses for their mistakes lets them off the hook. They should get their shit together, we paid for GTA online to work, and it should.
You got your copy of gta v for free? They did market the multiplayer when selling the disk, nimrod. Its like saying the transmission in the car was shit, but when i bought the car the transmission was given to me for free so i cant bitch about that. Right.
That question is irrelevant.

Bawsaq is an online thing? Why? Are R* constantly updating the market or something?
not sure, but i've noticed a few times that the in game site for BAWSAC was 'down for maintenance'. however the liberty stocks were still active...

this has been discussed plenty of times in other topics already... LCN is an offline stock market while BAWSAQ is an online stock market run via SocialClub.

anyways, while we're discussion things we dont like, I dont like how much more balanced npc-vehicles are spawned in GTAO. I'm sitting in an Albany Primo. I've seen this car right away in GTAO but am yet to see it in V.

My first GTAO-car? a Futo. I haven't seen a single fucking Futo on the streets in 93hrs of V gameplay (according to Social Club).

Also, a bunch of Sabre Turbos just flew by me. Also a car I haven't seen yet in single-player. Oh and I crashed a Zion Convertible running from the cops. I've only seen regular Zions so far in V.

R* is kidding with this, right? I've seen 4 cars in about 1hr of online gameplay I haven't seen a single time in almost 100hrs offline gameplay??

now of course there's much less cars on the streets of GTAO, but really... I doubt it's that hard to have an equal balancing of cars in offline mode...

EDIT: make it 5 cars, the Patriot just joined the list :wall:

• Like 1

The primo, futo, and zion cabrio are pretty common in V. The first towing missions you do is towing a primo.

I do know what you mean though, I saw a Pheonix, an Asea, a Sabre, and a Fusilade online, which I've yet to see in V

I have a new dislike: There is no "Mute all" option for annoying people with mic/headsets. I want to be able to mute everyone, permanently. (without muting the Tv)

Amen brother, I always get in a lobby with spanish people laughing and screaming.

• Like 1