^After touch has been in since SA. I liked how before you had to let go of the gas to use it though, now as you said it causes you to flip over when you were just trying to make a turn.

Everytime i read this topic, im like man, gta v is the shittiest game since the last resident evil, but when i play it its really fun...

I dont remember their being a topic like this for other gta games

• Like 1

Everytime i read this topic, im like man, gta v is the shittiest game since the last resident evil, but when i play it its really fun... I dont remember their being a topic like this for other gta games

Even GOAT tier games have a laundry list of problems.

The Weapon selection is pretty rough. I think they could release Single weapons for DLC, or weapon packs, like a "Redneck Pack" that has like a Rem. 700, or an old double barrel, maybe a 357 or something. There Could also be more mods and tints too.

Haha that's pretty funny, I just think that the weapons are all modern, and there isn't a whole lot of variety to be honest. GTA 4 was a bit more believeable because it was just in an urban setting, but 5 has all the Rednecks and country side, so I hope they go along with that theme or others when making new weapons.

The weapon wheel doesn't remember which weapon I selected in other categories which makes switching from a AP to a RPG slightly fustrating.

The camera for drive buys is flawed. It raises up for no good reason other than to fuck up your pre-aim targeting, and it takes way to long for the camera to face foward after shooting behind you which causes alot of fustrating crashes (police spawn in front of you too often).

• Like 1

One thing I do like (maybe appreciate is a better word): the believability of chaos and hysteria that the player can create. I threw a few Sticky Bombs into a halted sea of freeway traffic and detonated them. The panicked screams and sobs that ensued were incredibly lifelike. I almost felt bad for ruining the lives of all those innocent motorists. I could almost imagine their families' and loved ones' anguished cries as they flicked on Weazel News. I could almost feel the ripple effect of the impact I had on the city itself. I almost regretted what I had done and almost became nauseated at the sight and sound of the pandemonium and terror.

Almost.

thats so poetic...

anyways, I sort of dislike how you're still not able to LEGALLY fight back when attacked. Just ruined a peasants car and this fucker got right out to shoot me. no cops cared. I shot back, five-o all over my ass

The opposite happens with me.

Whenever I go to Downtown LS Police Station to get the Armour there, I always grab a Soda/ Soft Drink to refill my Health as well. But sometimes because NPC's are sitting too close to it the option to buy doesn't trigger. So if I'm playing as Michael or Franklin I usually press right on the D-Pad twice, the first time to greet the nearest NPC, the second to insult them ( with Trevor he insults them the first time ). The NPC's usually just walk away, giving me access to the Drinks Machine. But sometimes they decide that they want to fight me, and after their first punch ( which I provide no resistance to whatsoever ), every cop in the police station turns around to shoot them down in a hail of bullets. :D

After which all Civilian NPC's run screaming out of the building, the cops go back about their business as if nothing happened, and I calmly go about buying and downing my cheap $1 Drink.

A lot of what everyone has already said. The garage glitches suck. My Michael safehouse garage is extremely unreliable. The whole wanted level crap stuff is annoying, too. Looking at someone wrong turns into a cluster.

The radio sucks. There could easily be more songs per station. And I know I will get crap for this (lol), but is a modern country station out of the question? There's a station in all 50 states and many other countries.. c'mon now!

Even better, how about this... On the station wheel, have a selection called "Aux In", and it plays whatever is on your console's hard drive/USB/whatever. That'd be... Fantastic.

Everytime i read this topic, im like man, gta v is the shittiest game since the last resident evil, but when i play it its really fun...

I dont remember their being a topic like this for other gta games

games too fucking easy

3 things

1 i cant believe that you can not go in to a fast food joint to eat whats that shit all about not to mention there's not a single well stacked pizza co on here .

2 there are too many snitches on the game i mean there are no cop driving or walking around and no mater what you do the cops come evan if you do kill the person making the call. i mean what ever happen to oh shit ill just walk away now its like ill call the cop and be an asshole even if all you do is bump into them.

3 all i said was hi and the cops start shooting at you. i think that is BS right there one time i got a wanted level for get hit buy a cop chasing some one else and they stopped just to get out and kill me.

Everytime i read this topic, im like man, gta v is the shittiest game since the last resident evil, but when i play it its really fun... I dont remember their being a topic like this for other gta games

People have become unbelievable pieces of shit since the San Andreas days. They're extremely jaded, and despite the fact that other games are shit, their standards have become higher, nonetheless.

• Like 1

my main problems:

Games too short

Games too easy

Missions are fun as heck, (not san andreas tier, but fun) but there aint enough of them

Blaine county might be one of my favourite settings ever in grand theft auto game though. I hope somebody can port that to San Andreas.

Their completely useless servers for GTA Online, they had 5 years planning this, they had two weeks and over billion dollars to work with, knowing how many people would be playing and the scale of it, yet they didn't bother to upgrade their servers even after they couldn't cope with people uploading pictures... I know they said there'd be problems, but it's been six and a half hours and I haven't even played the friggin' thing yet.. It's just stupid... they should have bombarded their servers with data before hand to simulate the amount of people connecting to see if their servers could cope, then they would of seen they couldn't and use those billions to make something that's actually playable.

You have no idea what the situation is for them. Some of us are well aware of what they have to work with. We all want to play online just as much as you do - most of us more so - and we will get to eventually. Knowing how many games they sold doesn't suddenly make it easy to prepare servers for it.

• Like 2