I thought it could've been a bit longer, but maybe that's just because I enjoyed the missions.

I think we need to wait and see what GTA Online has in store. If the hype is to be believed it's basically another full game on top.

That... Most of us have just done 69 story missions, 20 more strangers and freaks missions and we still have an entire game yet to play.

another thing I dislike is the amount of toyota fj cruiser type cars (BeeJay?)... I feel like whenever I drive an offroad/suv there's like 90% of these driving around LS

Not quite realistic. In LA, people just sit there in the traffic. Few people plow through it in an armored truck with bull horns on the hood and a teddy bear tied to the grill. That one's a Los Santos original.

I couldn't help noticing you said "few people" as opposed to "nobody"... Is there something you want to tell us, Mass? :P

• Like 1

one of the things i dislike in this game is the great detail that was put in building interiors and bases but once you complete the mission you can no longer enter said building. giving you little to no chance of seeing it while doing the mission since you are focused on the mission itself.

i would have liked if the buildings remained accessible.

I'm new here but I have a whole laundry list of things i dislike about the game. it's an amazing game, don't get me wrong, but they could have optimised it so much better:

1. In GTA IV it was much easier to get headshots and plow through missions. In V it seems the weapon mechanics are very loose and you don't stick to your target as much as in IV.
  2. The cover system, while improved, is still lacking some intuitiveness. I find myself horribly exposed a lot of the time because the character hides behind a tree when my car is next to it and I'm trying to take cover behind it instead.
  3. The flying in this game is horrible, easily the worst in this series. Planes and helicopters have this oscillating, rolling side to side motion that gives me motion sickness and I can't fly for very long. I dread doing any missions where you have to use an aircraft. I thought it might have something to do with the flying skill being low but even maxed out this motion still occurs.
  4. Lack of real estate to buy; I can't for the life of me understand why R* decided not to include houses to buy. I get the feeling they're neglecting single player and I'm disappointed about that because for me single player is what makes GTA great. You get a safe house per character with space for 2 cars, then you get a seperate garage per character with space for 4 cars each. By my 3rd grade level maths, that's 18 cars. there are more than 50 different types of vehicles you can customise. Where do they expect us to save them all?
  5. Speaking of 50 different types of vehicles, where am I supposed to get the less common cars? I know there are secret locations, but a better idea, seeing as there are cars you can actually buy, would have been to make those uncommon cars for sale on the internet and for that to be the only way to acquire them, apart from secret locations.
  6. Then there is the glitch where, if you are in a particular car, you see that car in all it's different colours and variations on the same stretch of road in the game. I'm cruising through East LS on Vespucci Blvd the other day and I kid you not, there were 18, EIGHTEEN(!!) Issi's at the traffic light. WTF?!? Why have R* still not fixed this?
  7. All that map, nothing done with it. I was flying through San Andreas in the Frogger and I couldn't believe some of the opportunities that were missed with the real estate in the game. A whole bunch of dead space just used as props. I don't know if this will be used in future DLC, I hope it will, but as it stands bragging about the size of the map is just blowing hot air in my opinion.
  8. Why is it that Franklin can't play tennis? What are R* trying to say?
  9. Why on earth is the only LS Customs franchise you can buy all the way out in the sticks?
  10. Why does it take 5 minutes to evade the cops for 1 star? and I hate how the enemies in this game (and other games) are drawn to you like a magnet even when you've broken line of site with them.

There are many other issues I have with this game, like when you go to a cinema there are no people in the seats, and some borderline game breaking issues like when a Dingy spawned where my car was supposed to be as I was doing a heist. I didn't have to use the car luckily but you can imagine how fucked position that would have been to be in. The level of detail gone into the game is astounding. But for these minor issues this game would have actually been a realistic 97% instead of the 90% I give it. The story is far too short and I hate when a game has any of it's main characters that die or there is the possibilty. In my opinion, as much as you hate Michael or Trevor, none of them should die, BOTTOM LINE. Devon Weston and co. are the no brainer decision at the very end, but what can you do?

I'm new here but I have a whole laundry list of things i dislike about the game. it's an amazing game, don't get me wrong, but they could have optimised it so much better:

1. In GTA IV it was much easier to get headshots and plow through missions. In V it seems the weapon mechanics are very loose and you don't stick to your target as much as in IV.
  2. The cover system, while improved, is still lacking some intuitiveness. I find myself horribly exposed a lot of the time because the character hides behind a tree when my car is next to it and I'm trying to take cover behind it instead.
  3. The flying in this game is horrible, easily the worst in this series. Planes and helicopters have this oscillating, rolling side to side motion that gives me motion sickness and I can't fly for very long. I dread doing any missions where you have to use an aircraft. I thought it might have something to do with the flying skill being low but even maxed out this motion still occurs.
  4. Lack of real estate to buy; I can't for the life of me understand why R* decided not to include houses to buy. I get the feeling they're neglecting single player and I'm disappointed about that because for me single player is what makes GTA great. You get a safe house per character with space for 2 cars, then you get a seperate garage per character with space for 4 cars each. By my 3rd grade level maths, that's 18 cars. there are more than 50 different types of vehicles you can customise. Where do they expect us to save them all?
  5. Speaking of 50 different types of vehicles, where am I supposed to get the less common cars? I know there are secret locations, but a better idea, seeing as there are cars you can actually buy, would have been to make those uncommon cars for sale on the internet and for that to be the only way to acquire them, apart from secret locations.
  6. Then there is the glitch where, if you are in a particular car, you see that car in all it's different colours and variations on the same stretch of road in the game. I'm cruising through East LS on Vespucci Blvd the other day and I kid you not, there were 18, EIGHTEEN(!!) Issi's at the traffic light. WTF?!? Why have R* still not fixed this?
  7. All that map, nothing done with it. I was flying through San Andreas in the Frogger and I couldn't believe some of the opportunities that were missed with the real estate in the game. A whole bunch of dead space just used as props. I don't know if this will be used in future DLC, I hope it will, but as it stands bragging about the size of the map is just blowing hot air in my opinion.
  8. Why is it that Franklin can't play tennis? What are R* trying to say?
  9. Why on earth is the only LS Customs franchise you can buy all the way out in the sticks?
  10. Why does it take 5 minutes to evade the cops for 1 star? and I hate how the enemies in this game (and other games) are drawn to you like a magnet even when you've broken line of site with them.

There are many other issues I have with this game, like when you go to a cinema there are no people in the seats, and some borderline game breaking issues like when a Dingy spawned where my car was supposed to be as I was doing a heist. I didn't have to use the car luckily but you can imagine how fucked position that would have been to be in. The level of detail gone into the game is astounding. But for these minor issues this game would have actually been a realistic 97% instead of the 90% I give it. The story is far too short and I hate when a game has any of it's main characters that die or there is the possibilty. In my opinion, as much as you hate Michael or Trevor, none of them should die, BOTTOM LINE. Devon Weston and co. are the no brainer decision at the very end, but what can you do?

'What DO you want Micheal?'

• Like 1

About the end of the game:

So, I chose the "B" ending, which was killing Trevor. I thought that it would take me back to before the final mission after the credit roll, but no. I am now locked out of 100 percent because I chose the "wrong ending." I have emailed R* about this, and gotten no response. I am mad.

I've beaten it, but not everyone else has, and he too should see that every one else is. And what is the locked out of content you speak of?

You won't be able to do Trevor stuff if you kill Trevor. You won't be able to do Michael stuff if you kill him. This prevented me from getting 100 percent. I feel that people who haven't beaten the game should know this.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I can't see the wanted level on my screen nor the amount of money that I get from robbing or other 'extra' activities... Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Might it be because you're not wanted and you don't have any money?

I'm disappointed by the fact that Burger Shot or any other restaurant isn't accessible. Even if eating there wouldn't put your health back to normal, it would've been a nice place to hang out with friends, do a robbery like the ones in convenience stores or maybe even go in there and kill employees and customers if you want their competitors stock to go up..

• Like 4

Well, I've finished the game (80%). I thoroughly enjoyed it, as I expected. The graphics took great and no glitches or issues what-so-ever through the entire playthrough!

BUT here are some gripes I have with the game:

1. I DO miss the restaurants. (Not a huge deal, but they've been in the series since VC)

2. I'm yet to find any real bars or clubs (akin to TBOGT, not strip clubs). Maybe I haven't played enough, though.

3. If I mod a car or a weapon, it affects all of the character's cars and weapons (A glitch?)

4. No purchasable safehouses, not even as an investment property (Maybe it'll come in DLC?)

5. The heists were fun and exciting, but they weren't as open as it was made out to be, and there weren't as many as there should be.

6. The radio is good (reminded me of my childhood), but I think there could have been more of what we like, and less of what we don't (i.e VC, VCS, SA were packed with great songs that we all know). And I actually miss "The Journey", I think some Kavinsky would have fit in nicely in place...

7. The pacing at the start of the game felt too quick for my liking. I felt like I was being forced to do stuff, rather than taking it at my own pace, which felt very un-GTA to me...

8. (I don't have the Chop App) I feel like Chop could have played more into the story. Why introduce an asset that you don't really use beyond the first few hours of the game?

9. It seems really difficult (and somewhat dissatisfying) that it's so hard to make a lot of money in the game. (If the money worked a little more like the Scarface game, I'd be awesome)

10. The Cinema's are incredibly difficult to view multiple sessions at. They appear to have multiple movies, but I always seem to see the same two movies. Why not give us an option of what movie we want to watch?

Aside from that, everything was close to perfect.

I dislike how the tennis game counts wrong.

I win 3 serves in a row (15:0, 30:0, 40:0) and the game correctly gives me game ball. then I screw up 2 servers and the game claims deuce. by my count and experience as a former tennis player - although its been a while since my last game - , it now should stand 40:30 in my favor. not a deuce at all.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I can't see the wanted level on my screen nor the amount of money that I get from robbing or other 'extra' activities... Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Go into display settings. There is one called "safe zone" or something that you can adjust to keep the edges from getting clipped.

icon11.gif

they strength stat takes forever to increase.

for some reason franklin doesnt to tennis it seems. fuck golf that takes too long.

so ive officially killed 550 people by hand

for mike yoga seems to get it up quick enough