What is epic in your standards?

Alternatives, stealth, creative driving, and NOT having your idiot friends get killed.

By idiot friends I mean anyone who is not you. (You being max skilled already, as homework has been done)

Alternative mission absolution is what made GTA famous since GTAIII.

Anything linear, is....non GTA.

Think creative. That is what I mean. Max skills should reflect. These missions are lame.

These were the best missions in any GTA to date easily. I have no idea what you're talking about .

Wow. Never played a GTA Game before? Amazing. Welcome to the group new guy.

These were the best missions in any GTA to date easily. I have no idea what you're talking about .

You're seriously telling me that the missions in GTA IV were better then these? Nigga please!

Examples?

Father/Son for starters. Total joke.

Michael against aliens. Joke.

The one where Franklin takes Lamar and the OG to the drug deal. Easy mission basically.

Oh yeah, except they suck at everything, shooting, running, getting into the vehicle.

Franklin should do that entire mission himself. No problemo. AK-47 and Grenades. Done.

But no, the idiots are there. To fail.

All the missions so far have been ridiculous. The game itself is awesome, so don't get me wrong.

Building skill, finding everything, scoring, awesome. Unique stunts, weaponry action, driving ability, awesome.

I've always been a 100% score guy, but hate storyline. So don't get me wrong I have positives as well as negatives.

The title of this thread is:

Things you dislike in GTA V

So my on topic points are these missions suck major ass.

I would say troll ...

I dont think any of the gta games made in the 3D era have had more choices than gta v had, so idk what your talking about.

I havnt had a problem woth npc getting killed either, but of you pick shitty guys for your hiest, expect bad shit to go down,

I would say troll ...

I dont think any of the gta games made in the 3D era have had more choices than gta v had, so idk what your talking about.

I havnt had a problem woth npc getting killed either, but of you pick shitty guys for your hiest, expect bad shit to go down,

You're seriously telling me that the missions in GTA IV were better then these? Nigga please!

GTA IV??? Please. That was the start of the end of GTA missions being cool.

Son, you seriously need to play the older games, to appreciate anything. OMG. Whitey, please.

Wait so you like San Andreas missions, but you think Michael shooting Aliens is too "Ridiculous". C'mon man.....

And so far no one has agreed with you Synch. So either you have different standards when it comes to missions then everyone else or you're just wrong. I can see you saying you don't like the story, but the missions are kick ass.

Wait so you like San Andreas missions, but you think Michael shooting Aliens is too "Ridiculous". C'mon man.....

§an Andreas had a very decent story line. As did GTA III and VC, also as LCS and VCS.

I have yet to figure out how Michael fits in to the GTA universe. I like Franklin, he is pretty cool.

All his stats are now maxed out and I have yet seen him to be unreasonable in activity.

Okay, you seriously thought GTA LCS and VCS had a better story then this game? Really? Are you trolling me?

LCS was Tony, who we knew. He made sense. He did well, his missions went well.

No issues that I remember, on either port of the game.

VCS was Vic, who we met, and we liked. His missions eventually worked themselves out.

There were bugs there that VC didn't have, but again they worked themselves out if you took all the properties in time.

If you didn't, there could have been issues with your game play.

I think I remember that Psy had a bug list for both, after the port.

I am learning to like Franklin as a modern day CJ, but not so keen on Michael yet.

Still just digesting the storyline. Don't like the missions but everything else seems ok.

§an Andreas had a very decent story line.

320313_358155834267978_1294403430_n.jpg

You're from Connecticut so that post makes sense to you.

My opinions so far... About 6 hours play.

• I'm not a big fan of the shooting system, although I'm getting used to it now. It's certainly better since I changed the crosshair.
  • While I think the driving is ok, I'm not a massive fan. Each to their own on this. Some people find easy handling fun, some people want a tougher time because they find the challenge fun.
  • The motorbike handling is appalling. Yeah, none of the vehicles are that realistic, but the motorbike handling is incredibly unrealistic.

Aside from that, so far I'm liking it.

Wait so you like San Andreas missions, but you think Michael shooting Aliens is too "Ridiculous". C'mon man..... And so far no one has agreed with you Synch. So either you have different standards when it comes to missions then everyone else or you're just wrong. I can see you saying you don't like the story, but the missions are kick ass.

You guys don't have to agree with Sync, just agree to disagree.

Remember that this is the "Things You Didn't Like In GTA V Topic", so we're all just giving our opinions. Not facts or anything.

No proper scuba diving in free-roaming (that I know of)

Use the Dinghy or Submarine, and when you exit them you automatically equip Scuba Gear ( this is in Free-Roam ).

Here's a vid showing the location of a Submarine where you can get Scuba Gear ( first you will need to buy a property to access it ) ~

• Like 1

i dislike that the crossing signals lights don't light up.

keep getting hit by train cause of it,also can't get in and drive train.

I thought it could've been a bit longer, but maybe that's just because I enjoyed the missions.

Likewise, maybe because there was 3 characters they had to shorten the story but man 69 missions is not enough in my opinion considering they had 4/5 years with this thing.

I mean San Andreas had 105 missions and IV had 91 missions. To me the main story line is too short - they could have easily extended some aspects with each of the 3 characters. They kind of tried to have more side missions to detract from the short story-line but it is a little disappointing.

Edit

Also

The heists were over rated so much - I mean you hardly earn anything until the last mission which was annoying.

Only good thing was some side missions linked in with heists like getting drivers and gunment.

Edited by _Hussain_
  • Like 1

^Agreed. The story is too short imo.

I also dislike the lack of car customization. Weren't we once told the car customization is on par with MC:LA? That was a fat lie, it's no where near that amount of detail. I wouldn't even care if they hadn't lied about it.

<_<

Not enough money making opportunities.

There are plenty of opportunities to make money. You just need to invest the money you make from Heists into Businesses and Shares. Businesses are important for their regular income, and shares are even better because of the massive profits that can be made with them.

It's kind of like real-life. Most people won't make enough money from their job alone to become rich ( or in the case of GTA V's characters - Heisting Joints ). They need to invest the money they earn, so that the money works for them, instead of it being the other way round.

I think Rockstar is secretly telling us the secret to being successful and making money is Investments. And because most people are too ignorant or stupid to work it out for themselves, they decided to make it a major gameplay element. They're saying that you don't need to be a Drug Dealer/ Crime Lord, or to have a Genius-Level Intellect to make money. Any person with half a brain and a decent work ethic can become financially comfortable or even rich. Investments seem complex, but they're not, and anyone with a disposable income should be setting some money aside to buy some. But most people don't ( for whatever reason ), and this game will end up going right over their heads.

• Like 2

I thought it could've been a bit longer, but maybe that's just because I enjoyed the missions.

I think we need to wait and see what GTA Online has in store. If the hype is to be believed it's basically another full game on top.

• Like 1

The traffic in the city, I know weird just sometimes I like to drive normally and I get about five foot in ten minutes :/

Yup, it's realistic in that regard. LA traffic is a massive cunt.

Not quite realistic. In LA, people just sit there in the traffic. Few people plow through it in an armored truck with bull horns on the hood and a teddy bear tied to the grill. That one's a Los Santos original.

• Like 5