The gun sounds are not really the most....authentic....they all sound practically the same, just slight changes in the pitch and also the speed of firing.

My list of negatives:

1. A grandma car can climb a 90° angled mountain just as an off-road truck can.

2. Cars stop a little bit to fast and turn just a tad bit sharp in my opinion.

3. There are not enough car customizing options.

4. After about 10 hours of game play time in GTA5 I want to say that there aren't enough things to spend money on but I am not 100% sure yet. (anything else I can spend money on besides cars, garages or investing in stuff)?

Questions:

1. Can forcing your car up a steep mountain affect the engine performance.

2. Can crashing affect your car's engine performance?

^ What GunSmith said. Why is there no crouch button??

I also wanted to point out something that really pissed me off, in Red Dead you can change your shoulder firing view to look left or right when shooting, but you can't do that in this.

I think it's practically lame IMO.

It's weird that they would omit running engines (although if you have a fully modded engine, taking off should be no problem), yet include vehicles that take forever to start.

A minor annoyance that I have with the game is the lack of health boosts. There are Cluckin Bells and Burger Shots and a whole shit ton of other fast food joints in the game, and yet they do nothing. Even the hot dog stands are pointless. If I'm trying to quickly move between missions, I have to spend ages trying to find a vending machine to regain my health, or hope there's a prostitute standing around.

There are a ton of Health pick-ups scattered around ( if you're willing to look for them ). All three hospitals in Los Santos have a health pick-up right outside them.

The more you get to know Los Santos, the easier it is to remember where all the health/ armour and weapon pick-ups are. As well as all of the points of interest, like back-alley's to get rid of the cops, or good defensive positions ( which have cover from police helicopters/ and are hard to flank ).

Well this is pissing me off. I've been trying to take a picture of the Capitol Records building but every time I try to save the damn photo to the Social Club the game freezes up. They never should have made the pictures "Social Club only". <_<

-EDIT-

Fuck. This. Bullshit.

I just failed one of Beverly's paparazzi side missions because the fucking camera fucking failed to load the fucking Snapmatic photos from the fucking Social Club and thus failed to fucking open.

Fuck!

• Like 3

Things I didn't like about the game: No physical game manual, no metal or hard rock radio station, no user track player, pretty consistent lag when skimming the surface of the water with the submarine on Playstation, no inhabited islands, no area 69, your characters constantly change clothes on their own, font size of in-game tips - so small I literally can't read it on my 26" tube TV, no vehicle dashboard/cockpit camera, inability to kill covertly and not get a wanted star, storyline was kind of difficult to understand imo, and the weapons aren't the classic names that have been there since the start. AK-47, M4, Desert eagle - I understand there are other weapons with close resemblance, but I wanted the name! I was also hoping there would be a bow & arrow weapon available for hunting (animals or humans)

I was also hoping there would be a bow & arrow weapon available for hunting (animals or humans)

Yeah I was hoping for more weapons as well ( especially melee ones like the Katana & Chainsaw ).

But if you look at the display shelf at Ammunation, there are a couple of empty spots which look like place holders for potential DLC weapons.

Which annoys me a bit, because these weapons were probably held-back from the final version of the game. Just so they could be sold as DLC further down the track...

• Like 1

these weapons were probably held-back from the final version of the game. Just so they could be sold as DLC further down the track...

I'm disappointed people don't have more faith than this in Rockstar. If they're holding any weapons for DLC rather than simply leaving space open for weapons they haven't done yet, you can be sure that the weapons wouldn't be DLC on their own. Rockstar wouldn't do that, they're not going to release DLC that isn't worthwhile.

The only wildcard is GTA Online. There was a lot of pointless multiplayer DLC for Red Dead Redemption, but that was Rockstar San Diego. I assume North is better than that.

• Like 2

My list of negatives:

1. A grandma car can climb a 90° angled mountain just as an off-road truck can.

2. Cars stop a little bit to fast and turn just a tad bit sharp in my opinion.

3. There are not enough car customizing options.

4. After about 10 hours of game play time in GTA5 I want to say that there aren't enough things to spend money on but I am not 100% sure yet. (anything else I can spend money on besides cars, garages or investing in stuff)?

Questions:

1. Can forcing your car up a steep mountain affect the engine performance.

2. Can crashing affect your car's engine performance?

You've been whinging about the fucking driving for ages now. Can you shut the fuck up already?

storyline was kind of difficult to understand imo,

You must be simple then.

There was a few strangers and freaks missions where all 3 characters meet the same person. I wish there was a 4th one for them, that maybe has an end for them, like

Mary-Anne winning a Triathlon and retiring, or killing herself trying.

Wow the story missions are such dogshit.

Great to be exploring, doing the unique stunts, races, mapping the armor and weaponry, and collecting the 50 scraps.

But yeah, what a bunch of crap missions. I expected a higher standard. These really suck ass.

L0L. Considering the source of that comment.

Fun is one thing, but standards are another.

These missions are R* devs taking shortcuts.

Not anything like the epic missions of previous games.

Some more minor annoyances

- Ambient music automatically playing during most missions. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad, but sometimes I'd prefer having the radio play during a 5 minute drive. Not that switching to a station is that hard.

- No headphones. I thought for sure they would be in the game.

- No customizable helmets. Wasn't there an article saying you would be able to customize them?

- The ability to skip missions if you keep failing them. What knob jockey would do this?

- No proper scuba diving in free-roaming (that I know of)