Guys there is an option for a different crosshair, go to display -> crosshair. Have fun shooting. Looks more like IV.

Good, shooting from a car with the white dot is impossible

I dont see the crosshair option under display settings?

Change the display option from simple to complex - I think that's how I did it... There is only one display option that refers to weapons, I think

That menu makes no sense, but thanks

I found it strange why R* calls deer elk? They use elk bugles and everything but it's a fucking deer?! They got it right in red dead.. Also was hoping for an option for a lift kit in the suspension options (for my trucks) but was kinda disappointed; all of the options are just to lower it.. :/

I'm also disappointed with the suspension options for suv's. I took a jeep wrangler to get it lifted and all I could do was change it to a sports suspension etc. wtf!! So the only vehicles u can get lifted are the ones u see in Blaine county. Who the hell wants to lower a truck, jeep, or SUV. I hope they will add more options. And as far as the reticle options, they suck as well. The complex one is way better then a tiny ass dot but you should be able to change the color of it as well.

It would be nice, in my opinion, if the police in the game - as they have been made to be less satirical as in GTA:SA - were given some limitiations in order to at least look like they are trying to protect the public. I know it's just a game, but real police do not slam into a suspect's vehicle if there is a risk to civilians nearby. Slamming into a perp's car so he gets knocked off the road and onto a crowded sidewalk would, IRL, not only end a cop's career, but probably put him in prison for a long time. I know there are limits to programming games, and expecting the AI to be able to perform Pitt manouvers properly might be a bit much, but why can't the game be made to put more effort into containing a criminal? Get the player to use the alleyways more, avoiding roadblocks and the inevitable spike strips. Just a thought. Or, at least give an AI cop who mows down a pedestrian while pursuing an AI perp a wanted level of his own, and have his buddies come after him!

On a lighter note, I like the headlamp feature, but most vehicles made in the past two decades are set up to have their headlamps run at all times - as soon as the engine starts [and is charging the battery, not draining it]. Older cars, of course, you'd have to remember to put the lights on.

Elk are just a subspecies of deer. It's possible that the area has a higher population of elk than deer, and Rockstar reflected this in the game.

Yeah but that's no excuse.. They are very different animals, I should know, I've killed them both hah And just because they are related doesn't mean they are "pretty much the same" or "close enough." I think that makes them look really retarded but it doesn't spoil the game..

A few things bother me about the game;

• The Radio Station are all kind of bland (And within only a few hours of gameplay I found songs repeating multiple times when switching stations)
  • The Graphics seem to be worse what I saw on the trailers and Gameplay videos (Mainly aliasing and playdough looking background textures)
  • You can't drive Trains despite
    one mission allowing you too very briefly, so the mechanics are there
  • You can spend millions of pounds on a car but R* put no way of recovering them in if they get destroyed or lost (The Impound fails to store vehicles 90% of the time)
  • The unnecessary app that gives exclusive features to smartphone users and a middle finger to those (Like me) who haven't spent nearly half a grand on a phone
  • The fact that nearly all the heists were spoken about and shown before release leaving no surprises and the fact that the game was said to be all about planning them yet they're only a small part of the story
  • Police are still given massive bias traits like; being able to keep up with any vehicle no matter now fast, being able to effortlessly PIT maneuver a truck, psychically knowing you that committed a crime despite no witnesses
  • R* said you could fine tune cars to the point of even over tuning them so they hand worse, yet you can't, the most you can do is add upgrades which is relatively simple and linear
  • The colour selection is unnecessarily tedious, I'd of preferred a colour chart instead of having to keep pressing down to scroll through the colours (Like in SA)
  • The extremely nauseating and unnecessary "turbulence" emulation, which basically wobbles the heli/plane every 10 seconds, making it impossible to fly straight, or aim properly if you've got guns on the heli,
  • Lack of good fun cheats to use when you're bored, they added the ability to spawn a dump truck, yet left out the ability to spawn a Rhino, Military Jet or start a riot? plus the old school way of entering them is tedious (If it ain't broke, don't fix it!)
  • And finally, the character swapping I feel they made out to switch pretty fast in the gameplay trailer when actually it's pretty slow (Compared to what they showed us to be actual live gameplay)

I may seem overly critical, but these are just small things that annoyed me that I felt were unnecessary, overall, fucking loved the game! fucking love Rockstar! worth every penny!

• Like 1

One thing I dislike, is that there is no Fullscreen mode when watching TV.

Unless we get it for the bigger safehouses or something ( I haven't gotten that far into the game yet ).

I'm sure you've all figured this out by now but in case you didn't I'll tell ya anyway.

To view the TV in fullscreen you have to walk up to it while it's on and press TRIANGLE/Y.

You hear that kids? In order to view the screen better, R* wants you to sit right in front of your TV.

i wear glasses already so no big deal.

not being able to save my moded car pisses me off after loosing one 3 mins after spending 100k on mods for it

• Like 1

You hear that kids? In order to view the screen better, R* wants you to sit right in front of your TV.

not being able to save my moded car pisses me off after loosing one 3 mins after spending 100k on mods for it

And this is why I'm no longer modding any cars

I kind of dislike the audio settings menu.

it should have more depth beyond music and sfx. to me, it feels like every fucking word said is at twice the volume of everything else even tho voice boost is at 0... plus the sound of the car you drive doesn't really leap out of the ambient sounds, often "drowns" in them, like I'm idling at a red light and the idling car next to me is a good bit louder than my own. now they finally got car sounds back on the right track after the iv-thing and now this..

it feels like every fucking word said is at twice the volume of everything else even tho voice boost is at 0...

^^THIS. I've tried every conceivable combination of settings and can't get the volume leveled out. Dialogue is insanely loud. In-game movies and TV are damn near silent. I'm constantly messing with the volume on my AV receiver. At first I thought my home theater setup was jacked up, but every other game I've played (mostly R* titles) sound terrific. What gives?

• Like 1

- Don't like the fact that you can't see through the scope when you buy one for assault rifles etc.

- Modded cars dissappeairng

So far those are my gripes. I'm still enjoying the hell out of this game.

I think the pause screen takes longer than it should to open up 1-2 seconds feels like an eternity when trying to enter in waypoints

• Like 3

So, GTA V is finally here and it is amazing! There are, however, a few things that bother me and they are all related to the police in the game.

1. As seen at http://www.igta5.com/vehicles there are a lot of different emergency vehicles in GTA V. Then why the fuck does the LSPD only use the Police Cruiser 3 when chasing me? The Vapid Police Cruiser can be seen parking in front of some police stations, but I have yet to see a Police Buffalo, a Police Riot, a Police Bike, an Unmarked Cruiser, a Park Ranger, an FIB Buffalo, an FIB Granger or a Police Transporter. I am sure some of those vehicles can be found parking somewhere, but why don't the cops use them???

2. Patroling cars. In GTA IV, patroling LCPD cruisers could be found very frequently on the streets of Liberty City. In Los Santos, however, I have never seen one. I have seen Police Cruisers chasing cars and I have seen a parking one next to Los Santos International Airport, but after playing the game for quiete some time, I have never seen a single police car among the many cars driving through the streets of Los Santos County and Blaine County.

3. Female Cops. I have seen one female sheriff somewhere in Sandy Shores, but amongst the hundreds of cops I have encountered in LS, there was not a single women.

So yeah, that's it. I don't know if it's just me, but those little things really bug me.

And this is why I'm no longer modding any cars

after getting told my elegy was in the impound lot and having $283 on me, i went to go pick it up, and i found that car i modded there, so got that out instead. i am now very happy

I'm really annoyed that you can't quicksave after a mission starts. Sometimes real life says, "put your toys away, now" and you're hooped. I had a good amount of game going on and I fell into a mission without warning. I bailed out because I didn't have time for the mission. Next time I started the game, I was back to the last save, with a bunch of money and weapons vaporized. Not good. :(

I said this way before release, that they need a garage system like in (Yes I am going to mention it) Saints Row, so you can store loads of vehicles you modded, and to get them you just have to walk up to the garage, pick what one you want and then it spawns, and if it's destroyed you just pay a fee and boom it's back!

Like in previous GTA games, my awesome rare cars always gather dust in a garage because I don't want to lose them if I take them out (which in GTA is a very common thing especially if you drive as bad as me)

• Like 1

I agree, there should be car insurance for your custom rides in the Single Player portion of the game ( it's doesn't make sense that GTA Online has it but GTA V's SP doesn't ).

I had 2 fully customized cars in Franklin's garage, took one of them for a midnight cruise, came back and the garage was empty. Screw this lol. Rockstar seriously needs to fix the garage system.

Yeah I won't put anything in Franklin's Garage anymore, after I lost a recently modded muscle car.

The Police still have their Psychic abilities despite R* saying they improved the Police, I just killed two campers in the wild while far away, sneaking and with a silenced weapon with no witnesses and the police were instantly summoned and just happened to have about 5 cars in the pertinacity - What's the point of the sneak feature and the silenced weapons if they don't do jack? - Also the police are summoned way to easily, 90% if you kill just one ped the police come after you which just isn't GTA.. it's like they're punishing you for playing GTA the way GTA was meant to be played...

• Like 1