I noticed when driving the textures give out a little, some minor skipping/lag, nothing major and I was driving at probably 120mph at the time in the city. Given how much the game needs to load while flying through the city with 7 year consoles I'm not making a huge fuss about it and can easily look past it.

This is on PS3 by the way.

I haven't been everywhere, so I can't confirm this just yet, but it seems as though every barber shop has the same options, which is a bit of a letdown, in Franklin's case. Hoping for a bit more variety for Michael and Trevor.

The bloody lanes in Los Santos. They cause the GPS to go wacky in some areas. You think you're in the lane to go straight ahead. Nope,left turn only. You think you're in the lane to go right. Nope, merge with the left lane, sucker. I don't dislike them that much, but they can be annoying when you're trying your hardest not to crash into other cars.

Also, apart from the hip-hop channels and the rock channel, I'm not really enjoying the in game radio.

P.S - I was so pissed that there wasn't a proper manual with the game. Biggest letdown in GTA history for me. :(

I have noticed a lot of textures giving out.. Not as smooth as I would have like the opening credits to be, but it's still glorious graphics..

The car handling gave me some grief in

the first mission with Franklin. I had chosen the white car and man was the handling sensitive. That car was wrecked by the time I got to the garage!

Considering that's the only car I've driven, I'm hoping it's just due to the type of car I drove. Definitely something I can get used to, though.

I dislike that I can't get my car to the top of Mt. Chiliad (well, the ones I've tried, including a couple of 4-wheel-drives) since the roads at the top are too steep, Forced to abandon my vehicle, I was killed by a mountain lion. :(

Got him back next try though.

Not a major issue by any means, I'd just like to recreate my old Mt. Chiliad runs from SanAndreas,

Even though this time

there's really nothing at the top apart from that cable car.

I dislike the addition of a stupid fucking App that could of been put into the game.

So now because I don't have a smartphone, I am not able to train Chop, and I can't go track down hidden packages/ items.

Now I'll have to move on with the game, even though I wanted to do this first ( Rockstar & Apple are fucking idiots/ Along with all the dumbass sheep that use smartphones ). Why did they fucking do this, the game was going great until I came upon this stupid, unnecessary road block.

Reading the comments on all the game sites, everyone seems oblivious to all of this. Twittering like Twits and happily Posing like a fucking Douchebag on Facebook. Why does gaming, the last vestige of some semblance of normalcy, and the past, before this Social Network Piece of Shit Fake-Ass future came about, have to be ruined? Fuck Rockstar & Fuck Apple. And Fuck this shitty FUTURE!!! Where everyone is taking fake, duck-faced selfies and posting it on their retard Facebook page, trying to get likes from other assholes ( who are just as boring as them ).

I don't care what gaming does, I'll never be like these cunts, NEVER!!! fuck iphones and ipads.

• Like 2

I dislike the addition of a stupid fucking App that could of been put into the game. So now because I don't have a smartphone, I am not able to train Chop, and I can't go track down hidden packages/ items. Now I'll have to move on with the game, even though I wanted to do this first ( Rockstar & Apple are fucking idiots/ Along with all the dumbass sheep that use smartphones ). Why did they fucking do this, the game was going great until I came upon this stupid, unnecessary road block. Reading the comments on all the game sites, everyone seems oblivious to all of this. Twittering like Twits and happily Posing like a fucking Douchebag on Facebook. Why does gaming, the last vestige of some semblance of normalcy, and the past, before this Social Network Piece of Shit Fake-Ass future came about, have to be ruined? Fuck Rockstar & Fuck Apple. And Fuck this shitty FUTURE!!! Where everyone is taking fake, duck-faced selfies and posting it on their retard Facebook page, trying to get likes from other assholes ( who are just as boring as them ). I don't care what gaming does, I'll never be like these cunts, NEVER!!! fuck iphones and ipads.

Thank you, I thought I was the last person on Earth without a smartphone.

So now because I don't have a smartphone, I am not able to train Chop, and I can't go track down hidden packages/ items.

Cool your jets, man.. I'm sure it doesn't affect the game that much.

However I'm kind of in agreeance for a different reason.. I have the app, but am totally turned off by virtual pets and can see myself losing interest in feeding the dog after a week. I've been picking up his shit and feeding him when he's hungry for about 12 hours now and am already sick of it. I want to perform heists, drive fast cars, explore and kill. If I wanted to take care of a cyberpet I would have bought Nintendogs.

I work at an animal hospital for fuck's sake. I'm haunted by barks.

The car customization part of the app rules though!

I started a fight with someone who swore at me, I then called the police thinking the police would help me.However as soon as the cops arrived the guy walked away , and the police drove off. I was hoping the police would chase or arrest him , I have tied this 3 times and I got the same result.

Yeah. I'm really surprised by how the bikes handle as well. I have a custom bike with turbo and a racing engine (max acceleration), and I managed to drive from one side of LS to the other without hitting another vehicle.

The helicopter camera makes me feel ill. I think it's supposed to be the effect of crosswinds but it is just like being drunk all the time. It's also pointlessly/annoyingly difficult to fly in a straight line

The cover system is consistent but it is too slow to be useful as often as it needs to be. I'm finding I'm often better of strafing rather than taking cover because at least I can run away quickly rather than get stuck on the end of a bench.