NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

way to spam the topic spammy mcspammerson... no one asked you if you cared... gosh...

i'd actually like to play them just because i haven't played them in a long time... it's not about the money... but if it's only going for a week then it prolly wont happen...

UPDATE:

confirmed to be one week only :(...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60197/Double-GTA-RP-Payouts-in-GTA-Online-Heists-This-Week-May-9th-15th

maybe thursday or friday night i might want to play em if anyone is interested...

• Like 1

I did the final heist and all setups not that long ago with Bronson, Jizzy and a mute online friend (Wraith) who was level 777 and obviously could do it in his sleep. I'd be down for doing them again if we can round up a foursome - I like dem heist missions. 

• Like 1

we can always hit up the iGTA PSN chat for heist partners this week... i'll let the chat know on my next break about 2X heists, even if it's not with you or me, i'm sure some of them wouldn't mind teaming up together regardless... it's a nice money making opportunity... $1M a piece just for the finale... might have to get my 4th account (the joker) some money and experience and some unlocks... hell even my main account could always use a few extra dollars too :P...

• Like 1

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning

FIRST DETAILS AND SCREENS FOR GTA ONLINE: GUNRUNNING

NEWS

First Details and Screens for GTA Online: Gunrunning

about 3 hours ago | Author: R* Q

While sharply dressed CEOs trade Special Cargo from lavish air conditioned suites, and leather-clad Bikers own the roadways moving illicit consumer goods; new opportunities are opening in a highly lucrative and equally malicious network hidden underground ripe for takeover by the VIPs, CEOs, and Biker bosses of Los Santos and Blaine County.

c302ac9d4bc734059ef2c05690e9b85b835fd97f

Southern San Andreas' illegal weapons trafficking industry rises to the surface in Gunrunning, a massive new update coming this June to GTA Online.

6c1c2d14070879bbe02fc487f8e0af78660d239c

Dotted throughout Blaine County are hatches - look into these mysterious properties on the Maze Bank Foreclosure site and you’ll find sprawling underground headquarters for sale, ready to be stocked with new military grade vehicles and weapons manufacturing equipment capable of developing highly sought after offensive and defensive technologies. As the residents of Los Santos know, the only thing more fun than crime is profit and should you choose to invest in this new business, some extremely shady customers are ready to pay top dollar for what you can deliver.

baa67f0a70e08f7bccbfaff8ccb03aec42a011db

Stay tuned for more on Gunrunning, including specific business and research opportunities, details on the massive tactical, full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades and deep customization, all new Weaponized Vehicles and more.

c61d2908033f180d5f1bf5ee0240bcc1ea0383d7

Target practice from the convenience of your own Bunker

064f1125e6b46f85eab11fd711153e15e79994d7

The Tampa gets a weaponized upgrade

3b8ade01009945e2a56b6ca8c0905a248fe49ac2

The APC is equipped to handle all terrain and water

• Like 1

Eh, I might check it out when it drops. Doubt it'll pique my interest enough to bring me back to Online full time though. The prices are going to be exorbitant and the novelty of prowling around the map simultaneously blowing and being blown up by other rocket-mounted vehicles will soon wear thin.

I think my interest in Online at this point would be satiated by a quick check of my garages, a drive round in a few of my cars and maybe 5 minutes of random gunplay.

i only hop on for crew nights... outside of that, a DLC like this won't get me playing much more than that... and since i am rich, i'll just buy the new shit instead of grinding for it like everyone else... it'll entertain me for a short bit, like most DLCs do...

8 hours ago, DiO said:

I am going to be pissed if we need a stupid warehosue for the tampa. 

Better put on your cranky pants, then. 

• Like 1

id like there to be a non weaponized tampa so i could use it in apocalyptica, it looks pretty badass. 

Also seems the vehicle weaponry can be customized, example: the red tampa had one roof mounted minigun while the other had dual. Also if yo noticed the gray one has missiles in place of the fog lights. Better have a rusty livery...

one last thing, if you'll notice the red truck in the bunker screenshot appears to be based on the duneloader. This dlc has my attention piqued. 

fuck, that wont buy shit except clothes... can't buy any new vehicles until you buy bunker... can't mod those vehicles unless you buy a mobile operation vehicle... have to research the better weapon unlocks, etc... money money money... MONEY!!

it's a bit of a joke... lol twitter seems pretty quiet too...

Well i'm just wrapping up Mafia 3, I'll probably check it out, see how ridiculously priced everything is and go back to Fallout or Witcher. Doubt I can be arsed to grind for something i'm never gonna use.

basically you have to invest about $4M+ to get this operation off the ground... then spend lots of money on buying all the rest of the stuff... i gotta admit tho, i bought all the vehicles, and they're all pretty damn fun to play around with, especially the bike... and i was always a fan of the dune buggy, so i like the new one... and the missions are decent too...

my biggest gripes are the prices on everything, and having to research like 50 unlocks... it's so damn time consuming...