NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Nice, Ferarri F40 incoming.

TBH the most interesting thing I read there was about the militarised vehicles, wonder what they might be... probably just more stock vehicles with machine guns bolted to the back but we might get lucky and get something remotely unique like the last batch.

Yeah,the militarized vehicles sound interesting,wouldn't mind something along the lines of the armored boxville because at least to me it was second best with the ruiner 2000 being a close first.

It will also be cool to see what our creators cook up with the addition of voltic rocket and ruiner to stunt races.

the freeroam warrior public bathroom people are pissed about the military DLC :lol:... you know, since it's bad enough with people flying jets...

i think it'll be fun, we haven't done a military night in quite a while... the clothes will probably be cool as fuck too...

kinda retarded it took this long to get those things in the creator. They know if they released them in the creator right away, less people would buy them. 

• Like 2

i bet they pull the same stunt with the military update too... i hope these can be used in other modes besides racing tho... and they onyl specified a few vehicles, i don't tihnk they mentioned the other ones from that DLC, just the aqua 4-wheeler, the voltic and ruiner... that'd be a let down, once again lol... i would totally work on my mad max fury road job again using that armored boxville...

Yeah i'd expect it to look similar to the Countach TBH since the Turismo is based on the F40 and they were around at similar times, that and the GTA III era cars weren't that distinctive since it was R*s first foray into the 3D world, the vehicles were very vague and not really based on any real-world cars - well except maybe the Banshee, that hasn't changed much over the years.

On March 2, 2017 at 9:55 PM, CaPn bOnEs said:

yes... from the possible specs i've seen from foxy, the turismo classic looks pretty sexy...

the infernus maybe not so much after seeing that turismo...

this is the GTAIII version...

Infernus-GTA3-front.jpg

If it looks like this, it'll look too much like the penetrator. So here's hoping it looks more like the VC version.

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

I'm definitely saving my money if it looks anything like the III version,I forgot how bad it looked but I don't know if i'm in the minority on that.

Will pick it up for if it's the VC version...just looks alot sleeker.

It's the Hijack somethingorother. I've seen it named in several YT vids but I refuse to watch those as they are always the same; 9 minutes of self-promotion and selling shark cards, and then 1 minute of actual content at the end with little to no new information given, just vague speculation and opinion.

Isn't Hijak based on the Fisker company? Doesn't resemble either of their two cars.

- Apparently it's based on a VUHL 05, from a Mexican car company which i've not heard of until now.

Does look like shit. Even looking at the photos of the real car it looks just as bad, there's a pic of the "chassis" and it looks like the electric car they made on Top Gear a few years back called Geoff.

• Like 1

the infernus classic is now available :drool::fap:...

the infernus has always been my favorite supercar :wub:... but apparently this and the turismo are in the sports classic category... and apparently the turismo classic will be the new gold standard for that class, it's better than the stirling GT and comparable to the z-type for speed... but the infernus will always look better to me B)...

• Like 1

I think I prefer the Turismo out of the two, but it depends on what modding options are available. Now do I put them with my supercars - which I was planning on doing - or with my classics... Such difficult and meaningless decisions.

• Like 3

25% off the executive garages now. I will probably go ahead and get one on all my characters. I was hoping for 50% but I don't think that is going to happen. Or if it does, it will be awhile from now when I really don't give a shit. 

say hello to the newest member of your family B)... the turismo classic...

it's actually a bit cooler looking in person than i was expecting... also, don't forget, it's supposedly the best sport classic for racing now, too... we'll see how true that is on the interwebs later today when others online get it and test it...

so i guess my snap got kind of got big (GTA twitter big, not worldly lol)...so guess who tries to the steal from my thunder??

tell me this isn't satisfying as fuck?!

i finally got to tell him off professionally, and subtly, while being anointed a knight of the GTA twitter community in the process :lol:...

this definitely made my day lol, loved it!! :wub:... he removed my stuff, it was glorious, even tho i'm sure he made thousands in the process...