NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

We can change our appearance for 100k?! FINALLY.

I hope we can save templates. If not, i'll just write down formulas somewhere. Best part of this update.

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

yea just take screenshots of each slider so you can always go back to yourself ;)... it's an option that should of been added for the newgen launch... surprised it took this long to finally implement it... i know i'll be using it...

Nada. And, as usual, you have to be in a public lobby to play the Import/Export steal cars missions. I do wish we had the option to play in a lobby on our own terms - 'public' but with friends only, no randoms dropping in, or toggle cops on or off, that sort of thing. 

even the discounted price after doing the unlocked mission isn't that much of a discount, something like 25-35% off... stealing the cars tho feels a lot like the movie gone in sixty seconds... and the special vehicle missions are pretty fun... but yea, more public lobby crap... and they've fixed it to where you have to be in a public lobby to do the deliveries... you can deliver up to 4 cars, depending on how many members are in your organization... cant solo this unless you want to deliver 1 car every 20 minutes (the cooldown period)... fucking lame... but at least its not hard to find private public lobbies you can invite your friends too...

60a1353e782f15c69c59cacc3f28a3ebc6823cd8.jpg

Christmas officially comes a few days early with the Festive Surprise 2016, now available in GTA Online. This holiday season includes brand new festive items in stores across Los Santos, as well as the return of all your favorites from past holiday seasons, along with a new Super class vehicle offering compliments of Benny’s Original Motor Works. 

Get in the holiday spirit with new seasonally-themed Sweaters and Hats, along with all the returning classic Masks, Santa outfits and other festive clothing - all available to add to your inventory absolutely free now through January 9th.

Light up the streets with colorful new Bodysuits available for purchase from clothing stores; each with illumination settings to glow, pulse or flash. Or get lit like your drunk uncle with the Firework Launcher, returning to the shelves at Ammu-Nation (and under the trees of all the good little boys and girls in Southern San Andreas on Christmas Eve) to help you celebrate the holidays in explosive style while you wait for that rare Los Santos snowfall phenomenon.

NOW AVAILABLE AT BENNY'S: TRUFFADE NERO & NERO CUSTOM

08c52f798ecc3ff44c6e30ef4911859aa2b456e1

Coming out of the holy modification temple known as Benny's Original Motor Works, the highly customizable Nero is easy on the eyes with its sleek design and also packs plenty of zip. And keep your eyes open throughout the holiday season for more special vehicle inventory updates at Benny's, as part of GTA Online: Import/Export.  

FREE UNLOCKS: BOLD PINSTRIPE SMOKING JACKET & PAJAMA SET (12/20 - 1/02)

7ec890e24e102829db140110e70260e651fa7bbe

Available through Sunday January 2nd, log in to GTA Online to unlock the sophisticated Bold Pinstripe Smoking Jacket and Pajamas.

#FESTIVESURPRISE2016 SNAPMATIC CONTEST

What holiday would be complete without oversharing pictures on LifeInvader to try and make all your casual acquaintances red-and-green with envy?  Snap your new gifts, or capture a Christmas miracle and enter the #FESTIVESURPRISE2016 Snapmatic Contest. Tag relevant pics with #FESTIVESURPRISE2016 on Social Club for a chance to be one of five chosen Snapmatic photographers, who will each receive a hefty holiday bonus of GTA$1,000,000. Valid submissions must be taken any time between today and 11:59 PM ET on Monday, January 2nd. Official Rules

HOLIDAY BONUSES: DOUBLE GTA$ & RP IN TURF WARS + 25% OFF DISCOUNTS

The benefits of territorial battling continue as Double GTA$ & RP on the new Turf Wars Adversary Mode has been extended. Through this Thursday, December 22nd, stand your ground and paint your enemy's tiles at twice the profit.

Be your own Secret Santa and gift yourself with any of these GTA Online items, available at 25% off now through January 2nd - featuring everything from luxury vehicles and real estate to weaponry.

Vehicles: Enus Super Diamond, Nagasaki Shotaro, Resprays and Neons
Air Travel: Buckingham Nimbus and Volatus
Real Estate: Eclipse Towers Penthouses, Stilt Houses and High End Apartment Interiors
Ammu-Nation: Compact Grenade Launcher, Sweeper Shotgun, Mini SMG and Compact Rifle

PREMIUM RACE: PLUMMET

6a1ab3a15dc032e1793ffa6554113fef1ce6cd5f

The latest Stunt Race to get the Premium treatment in GTA Online is Plummet. Now through January 2nd, hit the yellow blip at Legion Square or enter via the Quick Job App on your in-game phone to compete for GTA$ prizes as one of the top three finishers. Regardless of how you fare, you'll earn Triple RP just for participating

• Like 2

Of course you get shit money for selling cars you normally have to pay megabucks for, I don't know what I was expecting to be honest. They even have the audacity to show the actual price on the export website "retail price: 1.995 mil, but you get 60k, 120 if you mod it up a bit." Even half of the retail price would be better. And the missions to unlock the superduper cars are two player minimum naturally, anyone would think R* were trying to get me to play with other people. I mean what is this, a multiplayer game for fuck's sake?

Another pointless enterprise that'll take you hours of grinding to even get your initial investment back.

• Like 2

On 12/21/2016 at 11:09 PM, DuPz0r said:

That retro comet 911!

IMG_20161222_040802.jpg

here's your pricetag, dio :lol:... according to some, it's a great stunt car... but that could be for just R* stunt races... someone said it really hugs corners nicely, grips the road really well...

Guess it's back to grinding selling cars in a solo public lobby. I think the only reason I bother saving up to buy these cars is to give a big FU to R*, because of course they'd rather you bought shark cards to get them.

We need another solo dupe gitch soon.

• Like 2

The Specter(re)? I was going to get one of those, dunno whether to bother with the Itali first though. I guess i'll get this as I like Astons.

That's the final car from this update... lets see what the next overpriced, pointless DLC has in store. Still at least they're going with the trend of making all cars modifiable at Benny's now, it's a good omen for the next game (if there is one) having that level of customisation for every car. Of course by then each car will probably be released as DLC content with a hugely inflated price tag.

I was thinking for the next update i'd like to see something completely different; a greater variety of boats, from new speedboats up to pilotable yachts and military cutters that are bigger than the tug but smaller than the superyacht. They could also make the superyachts less obsolete perhaps although i'm not sure how that'd be possible. Right now the ocean seems to be something that isn't looked at in GTAO - unless it's for a mission - and GTA V's water physics are so nice it seems a shame to waste. Rockstar are a least getting more adventurous with their vehicles as the aquatic cars et al. have shown.

Coming Soon to GTA Online: Special Vehicle Races, New Cars, Modes & More

Get ready for a host of new GTA Online updates in the weeks and months ahead, with new criminal enterprises to dominate, new vehicles to acquire and more for the millions of Los Santos residents hitting the streets every day. Read on for details...

ab04a5840ff6654db538caa107b41e52b48156ef

Prepare for blast off. Hit amazing new heights in Rocket Voltic Races, coming later this month.

STUNT RACE EVENT 2017
Earlier this week, we celebrated sky-high daredevils worldwide with the release of 15 challenging new official Stunt Races that the Rockstar devs cooked up. There’s also Double GTA$ & RP across the full collection of Rockstar Created and Rockstar Verified Stunt Races as well as other big bonuses and discounts geared to adrenaline junkies. Plus, everyone who logs in during the event period will unlock and receive the limited edition Pink Jock Cranley Stuntman Jumpsuit.

CUNNING STUNTS: SPECIAL VEHICLE CIRCUIT
The next Title Update, coming in March will introduce an all-new style of Stunt Races specifically designed to the extraordinary abilities of GTA Online Special Vehicles: the Rocket Voltic, the Ruiner 2000 and the Blazer Aqua. Each set of Races will play to the super powers of its respective vehicle so expect to launch across massive gaps at rocket-fueled speed in Rocket Voltic Races, seamlessly shred through land and sea in the Blazer Aqua, and free-fall into vehicular base jump style Races with the Ruiner 2000. 

Creators will also get the chance to craft their own Races for these vehicles, so expect loads of insane Voltic, Ruiner and Blazer mayhem from the community this spring.

NEW GAME MODES AND VEHICLES ON THE WAY

The wide range of Adversary Modes continue to be among the most played game types in GTA Online with more to come throughout the Spring including a gallows humor take on dodgeball we call Resurrection, and a nostalgic homage to the 2D GTA era with some explosive twists called Top Down – plus more to be revealed. 

To add to your garage collection, we’re bringing some of the most requested classic GTA vehicles by popular demand into GTA Online for the first time – such as the Turismo Classic and the Infernus Classic that first made its appearance on the streets of Liberty City in GTAIII.

e78cb7f193b52134796b20f39d59209f1ad7627c

In addition to seeing classic fan-favorite GTA rides introduced to Grand Theft Auto Online this spring, there will also be all-new blazing fast rides such as the Progen GP1 supercar.

If you still have Xbox 360 and PS3 characters and progress to transfer to Xbox One, PS4 and PC, you have just 5 days left to move them over and experience the 9 massive GTA Online content updates exclusive to those platforms, from Freemode Events and Lowriders to Cunning Stunts, Bikers and Import/Export - as well as all that’s to come in 2017. Visit the Rockstar Warehouse now to get 30% off and a bonus GTA$1.25M for upgrading to the PC digital download.

KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING
Every update to GTA Online comes with a vast litany of under-the-hood tweaks, enhancements and improvements that are a direct result of feedback from the GTA Online community, so please keep on sending your suggestions and input via the GTA Online feedback page. We're also continuously advancing our anti-cheat tools in pursuit of bad apples; if you attempt to cheat or modify GTA Online in any way, you will be detected, suspended and be subject to a character wipe so it's always best to stay on the right side and help keep the playing field fair and fun for everyone. We also would like to thank players for their invaluable help in doing their part to report cheaters via the in-game reporting interface for action.

GUNRUNNING AND MORE COMING LATER THIS SPRING & SUMMER
Stock up and bunker down as you take on the craziest militias across the state of San Andreas in another massive update for GTA Online. Featuring brand new weaponized vehicles and exciting new missions, get ready to fight for supremacy in the illegal arms trade and wage war with the latest in high-powered military hardware.

As always, stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for more details in the weeks and months ahead.

• Like 3

I really want to be enthused about gun running, but I know it'll just be re-skinned CEO missions, like MCs were.

I guess I'll get new pants out of it or some shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

The Infernus classic is gonna be a must buy.

yes... from the possible specs i've seen from foxy, the turismo classic looks pretty sexy...

the infernus maybe not so much after seeing that turismo...

this is the GTAIII version...

Infernus-GTA3-front.jpg