NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Yeah when I saw that thing on the wiki it nearly made me vomit, Onine is becoming more and more outlandish with its vehicles. "Hey it's colourful and futuristic, we can charge a ridiculous price for it and everyone will want one!"

thankfully you don't have to own one to enjoy the adversary mode... i have questions tho... can you do the jump in freeroam? and in freeroam do you leave a trail like that where if traffic or cops get caught in it, "kabloooeey!!"?... that's probably a negative for both :(....

1 hour ago, Ghostrider said:

Well i thought GTA5 WAS COMIN OUT WITH (TUNERS AND OUTLAWS)

Pretty sure that was a PC mod and the creator of the vid was going for some click bait 

• Like 1

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60055/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Coming-December

Looks interesting. I don't have a CEO office but frankly, if it's like the MC job payouts, the effort isn't worth the initial investment. The Executive garage however...hmm...

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60055/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Coming-December

GTA Online: Import/Export Coming December

Savvy CEOs know there's always more for the taking. While Special Cargo business in Southern San Andreas is booming, another opportunity to expand your hold on the city awaits. With GTA Online: Import/Export it's time to muscle into the lucrative and specialized field of high-volume exotic car theft.

30043107bd601bef6d90d1bbc37494dc2128d068

Stealing and dealing high-end vehicles is serious business. Building on the supply chains of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, Import/Export introduces a whole new series of criminal pursuits as CEOs and their organizations boost, modify and resell the most wanted vehicles in the city for big profits. It will take talent, coordination and the tactical use of some brand new Special Vehicles to get the job done, all while staying one step ahead of the police and rival challengers from across the city and countryside.

c7f4509b0f0c460ffca9a1402958ea747f12491e

New Vehicle Warehouses will house the results of your importing and exporting operations, while CEOs can also reap the fruits of their labor with expansions to the Executive Office buildings. Add massive Executive Office Garages with up to three floors of showroom quality storage for as many as 60 vehicles, complete with customizable décor and a Custom Auto Shop.

95a6991931b6bf354b7e54aeef155a317e3bf7bb

Stay tuned for more details about Import/Export, including a glimpse at all new Special Vehicles that deliver a unique breed of vehicular mayhem and destruction to GTA Online.

3f610baf32fcf303f6d111abce3afc09cc540072

A warehouse showroom for 60 cars? fuck me. 

• Like 2

Ooooh, i'm somewhat intrigued... i've been meaning to get back into GTAO (then again, i've been meaning to do lots of things.) A big DLC that's about stealing cars?
They should rename this series to Grand Theft Auto since it seems to be going in that direction.

• Like 2

update is out, here's a few tweets... plenty more if you do the research ;)...

my new digs until the servers dropped me again :rolleyes:...

new tat :lol:...

new rides B)...

there's also this nifty new feature ;)...

• Like 2