NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I was like, why is my feed exploding? that makes sense now! lol. 

Doing some retrospective shots of MC nights past. I now have a catalogue of crew nights by theme. I'm such a nerd. 

• Like 1

GTA Online: Bikers opens up an entirely new part of the criminal underbelly of GTA Online, bringing proper Motorcycle Clubs to the roadways and ever-evolving illicit markets of Blaine County and Los Santos.

MOTORCYCLE CLUBS

Life in an MC is more than just a fleet of shiny new rides and impressive leather cuts. Bikers brings a range of new ways for clubs of up to eight players to earn their keep, battling rival MC’s and other criminal factions. Enterprising players can form and be the President of their own MC, while anyone seeking MC life can join as a Prospect. As newcomers prove their worth, Presidents can promote Prospects to meaningful roles within the club’s structure including Vice President, Road Captain, Sergeant-at-Arms, and Enforcer. Each MC role comes with its own unique abilities to help themselves and the larger MC, from dropping Body Armor and calling in Hit Squads to setting MC riding formations and starting MC Challenges.

actual_1475585158.jpg

CLUBHOUSES

Your MC’s Clubhouse is the base of operations. Choose from 12 available locations across the salty shores of Paleto Bay to the streets of Rancho, and make your purchase via the new Maze Bank Foreclosures website. Each Clubhouse comes complete with its own bar, activities like Darts and Arm Wrestling, various murals and the option to upgrade to your own in-house Custom Bike Shop.

Each Clubhouse includes a meeting room; Presidents can use the Contracts Wall to launch new Clubhouse Contracts - a range of new Freemode missions for you and your MC members to earn some tidy GTA$ and RP through a range of noble deeds – from the forceful liberation of your falsely incarcerated allies to good old-fashioned gunrunning. Gangs will also work against other factions in Los Santos, including opportunistic rivals seeking to exploit your MC’s honest work for their own gains.

There's still 8 more vehicles to be released between now and Halloween. Some for Halloween.

actual_1475585167.jpg

BUSINESSES

The open road isn’t just a stretch of Chumash pavement anymore; log in to the nefarious Open Road online network to launch a new (non San Andreas Board of Commerce sanctioned) business. Choose how your MC is going to earn its money, as Open Road clients offer opportunities in document forgery and cash counterfeiting as well as large scale narcotics distribution. Small business owners will setup their operation with supplies before beginning production. Once your business is off the ground, build them further with risky resupply runs, and stay on the lookout for other factions who might take an interest in any unsecured operations. When you’re ready, trade your goods for a profit and use your gains to reinvest in your businesses with available security, staffing and equipment upgrades.

actual_1475585178.jpg

THIRTEEN NEW VEHICLES

Thirteen new impressive rides from sport bikes to choppers are ready to hit the road, giving you a full suite of wheels to fill the Clubhouse Garage of your petrol-fueled dreams. From the sleek, neon-accented Nightblade and the charismatic, three-wheeled Chimera, to the classic, rusted lines of the Rat Bike, there are options for every kind of rider available at Southern San Andreas Super Autos and Legendary Motorsports. The bike you choose to ride the most will become your favorite bike, which will provide boosts to health regeneration (including total health regeneration) and damage.

actual_1475585188.jpg

NEW WEAPONS & MELEE

With Bikers comes the ability to melee opponents from the seat of your bike and Ammu-Nation is stocking the new Battle Axe, Pool Cue and Pipe Wrench to help take down rivals quickly. Also available to knock opponents out of their seats with blistering power are the new automatic Sweeper Shotgun and Compact Grenade Launcher.

actual_1475585200.jpg

NEW CLOTHES & TATTOOS

Whatever kind of MC you roll with, there’s an extensive wardrobe of new styles to represent your affiliation including a wide selection of Jackets, Cuts, Helmets, and of course plenty of leathers and denim to choose from. Complement and trim your Bikers look with a selection of new Hairstyles and Tattoos.

And for MC members, Presidents can set their gang’s style and pick from a variety of Emblems (or their very own Crew Emblem), then each member of the gang can choose their own outfit. The Emblem creator has also been updated to make Emblem creation easier.

actual_1475585219.jpg

NEW ADVERSARY MODE: SLIPSTREAM

Stick together to hit checkpoints at the same time as teams of riders vie to be first over the finish line in Slipstream, the new Adversary Mode available today as part of GTA Online: Bikers. As teams jockey for lead position, taking full and clever advantage of the other players' slipstreams for speed boosts – and using well timed attacks to melee opponents off their bikes – can be vital in this contest to the bitter end. Seven maps are ready to race now.

actual_1475585230.jpg

BIKERS BONUS WEEK

Kicking off today and through to Monday, October 10th is a Bonus Week lined with unlockable rewards and discounts. Play GTA Online this week and unlock the crisp, white Western Logo Tee and Nagasaki Hoodie, free at any clothing store. And for collectors, get the black Western Logo Tee when you pick up the new Western Nightblade. Keep your MC armed and loaded with discounts on Body Armor and Ammo – and pack an extra punch with 25% off high-capacity Drum and Box Magazines. Or add to your MC’s flair with discounts on Weapon Tints.

actual_1475585243.jpg

PREMIUM RACE: TRENCH I

Suitably set to Motorcycles, this week's Premium Race is "Trench I" - over two helter-skelter miles of tight competition through a ten-story tunnel in the Grand Senora Desert. With GTA$ payouts for the top three finishers and Triple RP for all racers, enter the fray at the yellow Premium Race Blip in Legion Square or join via the Quick Job App.

actual_1475585253.jpg

SNAPMATIC CONTEST

Shutterbugs with a penchant for a beautiful motorcycle or an eye for MC road formations, get ready to put your best shots forward in our #BIKERS Snapmatic photo challenge. We're on the search for five winning Snapmatics that showcase all the hottest features of GTA Online: Bikers, from the latest vehicles to Clubhouses going about their daily business. The five victorious selections will not only get their Snapmatics featured here on the Rockstar Newswire, but will also snap up GTA$1,000,000. Entry is open until end of day next Monday, October 10th and entries must be tagged with #BIKERS on Social Club. Official rules can be found here.

AND MORE…

Today’s update also brings many optimizations, enhancements and fixes to GTA Online including items by popular demand including giving hosts the option to set “Non-Contact” for Stunt Races and the ability to use destroyed or impounded Personal Vehicles in Races. Check out full Title Update notes at the Rockstar Support website as always, and please remember to continue sending your feedback for consideration to us at [email protected].

Stay tuned for details of the official Bikers livestream happening later this week on Twitch and YouTube featuring the Rockstar Broadcast team and special guests to be announced.

Plus, watch this space for more info and details to come on Bikers vehicles, new modes and much more to be released over the coming weeks.

Damn, that's a lot of content!. There's also 8 more vehicles to come between now and Halloween!

Ct6pF2RUkAANojc.jpg

Ct6pF2YVIAAdL6n.jpg  

Ct6pF2ZUMAAzE4R.jpg

Ct6pF2mUkAAN3xW.jpg

Ct6nwsfVUAAsO1O.jpg 

Ct6nwsXVMAAoTPf.jpg

Ct6nwsfUIAAYSPK.jpg  

Ct6nwsjVUAAjd07.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

And there's meant to be a "surprise" weather cycle for Halloween too. 

My opinion on the new update:

The new bikes are nice and not even expensive, there is one bike that cost almost $1M and one of $210k but the others are around 100k.

Clubhouses are like CEO offices but more MCish (and also relatively cheap).

I have not tried the new missions yet, but they look like a lot of fun.

Melee  while on a bike didn't work for some reason.

I give it a 5/7.

I am actually more excited about that tron bike in those pictures.

Edited by KingOfLosSantos

hold X (PS4) and hit either LI or R1 to swing a melee weapon left of right...

clubhouse jobs are good, especially with other people...

everything in this DLC is pretty reasonable priced by prior gtao standards...

I almost, almost considered firing up my PS4 to give bikers a go. Perhaps I will go back on my word and do so at some point.

The update is OK at best. They patched the mask/helmet glitch, that wasn't hurting anyone... Biggest complaint. The rest hasn't been too bad..

the stance community is very upset at this update... they removed the ability to lower your car by shooting the middle of the tires... they're regularly featured on the newswire so i don't think this was done on purpose... nor do i think the helmet/mask fix was either... but they're not gonna go out of their way to fix that, lol... they will fix the stance issue tho for sure...

This is the best update we have had since Heists. If anything, heists were a little disappointing, but this update has given me the opposite feels. 

A small tip to save money: I found out that you can avoid Property Tax for all your MC businesses by simply becoming a CEO whilst your MC is active. If you own one of each property, like Weed Farm, Meth lab, Cocaine storage etc, it can end up costing you up to 30k a day in property tax. So you'd have to literally do public selling missions at least every time you go on just to stop you from losing money.

They'll probably patch that soon, but until then just be a CEO lol

• Like 1

As someone who enjoyed TL&D a whole lot more than TBoGT I should've enjoyed this, I always did prefer the dark grittiness over the glitzy glamour; it's just a shame it comes far too late when my interest in GTAO has dwindled and my frustrations with lack of new games from R* has reached critical point.

The Lost And Damned was nice but that was a whole game about bikers. 

This is just an update that adds some biker things.

EDIT: 

I do like this update but I don't really feel it. I think it is because of the city

Los Santos is got boring really fast.

While I never got bored of Liberty City, That map had everything minus the countryside. TLAD fitted very well with the city while LS Feels like an open space with some building in the way.

Edited by KingOfLosSantos

I love the addition of Clubhouses, and I like the fact they're starting to add functions to the properties that are fun, like Darts, video games, etc. I still wish they gave us more upgradable options like a pool table, air hockey, arcade machines, etc.  

@ViceMan You ain't wrong. This DLC took far too long to come out. But I've gotten used to R*s shitty business model of spreading out small DLC's across a long period of time. I'm beyond the point of caring. I just go on when there's other crew members and make use of the new content best we can at the time. We end up making fun of it anyway.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KingOfLosSantos said:

Los Santos is got boring really fast.

I think this is true to an extent, well... except "really fast" has been three years. Didn't R* talk about online becoming something that would eventually encompass future games locations?  That's if they ever get to making a next game.

I'm sure they had big dreams for GTAO but as we've all seen things didn't go quite as planned. Newer console generations will definitely get them closer to that dream but it still won't be as amazing as they (or any of us) want. They're kind of chasing the rainbow.

I bought one business so far, a forgery office that's right around the corner from my clubhouse. It's too bad you can't see everything on one map at the same time, I might've chosen a different clubhouse based on where the illicit businesses are...now it feels a bit odd running a biker club in the city, but I like where I am for the time being. Going to see how lucrative forging documents is before branching out and finally getting that :weed: farm I've been dreaming about for years. For now I want to save $ for the vehicles that haven't dropped yet.

i like my vinewood clubhouse location... it's in the north of the city, which is excellent for when i want to head to blaine county... my meth lab is a ways north, and my counterfeit factory is way down by the docks... the thing that sucks about filling them up with supplies is the long drives to and from...

once i get willy D established (only just bought a clubhouse and some wheels) he'll have the coke and weed farms B)...

So far I've only done a couple of missions with a couple of random biker gangs I got invited to join.  Quite enjoyed them and also enjoyed ruining other gangs' fun by blowing the crap out of them whilst they transported goods!  (makes a change the boot being on my foot!).

At the moment, I don't have any intention of starting my own gang, unless someone convinces me it's actually worth it.  Until then, I'll stick to being a dogsbody.

I bought the clubhouses slap bang in the middle of the Sandy Shores, opposite the gun shop. I have also bought one of each asset in the Grand Senora/Grapeseed region, so i have that part of the map on lockdown.

I love the details each property brings. the NPC workers hard at work, all the materials and supplies sprawled around the interiors makes this whole operation seem legit! Such an awesome DLC.

The drug deals remind me of Chinatown wars. The money press and asset purchases remind me of Vice City. The clubhouses remind me of TLaD. Seems like R* are slowly getting through our wish lists!

• Like 2

$250,000 for the 3 year anniversary is ridiculous, R* couldn't even make it a measly million. They might as well not have bothered.