NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

map expansions?? for only online?? why not throw together a single player story to help sell the maps? as add-ons, they're not gonna be big places then... there's no way you go small for those... ...pets?? lmao, i dunno about that one lol :lol:... let's move on to RDR2 already :rolleyes:...

i can see liberty city as an expansion map, that idea has been kicked around for a couple years now, and there was a leaked image of a newgen central park screen... i could see that happening more than adding san fierro and las venturas...

Not a chance. There's already jack shit to do in Los Santos; Rockstar isn't going to add new cities to GTAO with an equal amount of nothing to do.

GTA may have become complete shit, but even that's a bit much for the new, more-fluff-less-real-content Rockstar.

Coming soon to some sort of digital distribution medium near you;

GTA: Pets

GTA: Open For Business

GTA: Nightlife

GTA: University

GTA: Seasons

GTA: Apartment Life

GTA: Bon Voyage

Someone just take all the Sims EPs and paste GTA over the logo, you get the idea.

• Like 4

The email notice I just got promoting shark cards with extra % bonus money, incrementally larger with each shark card level, pretty much sums up their top priority.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ViceMan said:

Coming soon to some sort of digital distribution medium near you;

GTA: Pets

GTA: Open For Business

GTA: Nightlife

GTA: University

GTA: Seasons

GTA: Apartment Life

GTA: Bon Voyage

Someone just take all the Sims EPs and paste GTA over the logo, you get the idea.

:lol: Sounds legit.

6 minutes ago, gtagrl said:

The email notice I just got promoting shark cards with extra % bonus money, incrementally larger with each shark card level, pretty much sums up their top priority.

Yeah, it's a shame.

On 24/09/2016 at 1:44 AM, Rob said:

Unless they release a DLC with my fucking comb over hair-do and pot belly body shape, not interested.

Sweet!

Bikers - the next addition to GTA Online - brings underground Motorcycle Clubs to the forefront of the Los Santos and Blaine County criminal underworld with a rash of all new competitive and co-operative gameplay as well as new modes, vehicles, weapons, clothing and much more. GTA Online: Bikers arrives on October 4th as an automatic update to GTA Online on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Today, check out a pack of new screens from Bikers and gear up to hit the open road next week.

actual_1474978456.jpg

Don’t ride too close – melee while riding brings a new level of protection and attacks from bikes.

actual_1474978466.jpg

Prospects must earn the Presidents respect to get promoted within the ranks.

actual_1474978478.jpg

Now wage war with assorted melee weapons while riding any Motorcycle, including the new Western Rat Bike.

actual_1474978491.jpg

Bring your prospects on new MC Missions for backup.

FUCKING ROADRASH! lol

• Like 1

Based on what little we've seen, it looks like the missions will operate exactly like VIP missions, with a better theme.

Guess I need some friends. Who hasn't left The Asylum MC yet?

i'm still in asylum MC, i was doing the CEO stuff almost exclusively with that crew, it seemed funner as a biker... after this update, i feel like i am gonna have a hard time playing this game in any other way... unless this is public lobby bullshit... they laid the groundwork for a mode like this with the VIP thing, i always assumed it would be something like that... i just hope these drug labs and shit aren't limited to public lobbies... they certainly skimped on the details with that announcement article, let's hope they have more to share than that...

also, that first pics seems to be street bike gang related, which is also cool... willy D is gonna like that... i heard some MC crews bitch about it, lol... this game is full of people that take the roleplaying too serious... street bike gangs are out there too you know...

UPDATE: hmmmm........ now that i think about it, was it just me or was the lack of a clubhouse mention odd to anyone else?? it's the stunt creator all over again lol... like i said, i hope this isn't our only bit of news this week, it'd be a shame if it wasn't all that it was suppose to be right away, or that a few bikes were held back so they could drop one week to week... it's a strategy that i am growing tired of... just give us all the damn stuff like you used to... you're making people buy stuff just because it's new, not because it's any good... i get the feeling that there's gonna be a bikers 1 and bikers 2 for the sake of making it feel like we're getting more... just my two cents, i hope i am wrong...

• Like 1

I'm still in Asylum MC too, for the record. I see patches on those vests, so I'm guessing the president can assign roles to crew members. Hope that's still compatible with crew emblems on the back of the jacket/vest. 

there's not a lot of active asylum members, you're more than welcomed to join us, weev... and since it's 8, we might need a couple different biker gangs for the evening anyways... the norm can use iGTA, and the cool kids can use asylum B)...

i'll send you an invite later today...

i hope the patches aren't for a select few jackets, probably VIP clothing assignment style...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

good luck with that... although, you could always just not play in a public lobby... i can't wait to see what happens with that lol :D... not all biker gangs use IG or twitter, or follow you... this is gonna be so funny...

• Like 1

i am still concerned that we've gotten a very limited amount of information thus far... i really feel like what i said earlier will happen...

On 9/27/2016 at 11:13 PM, bOnEs said:

now that i think about it, was it just me or was the lack of a clubhouse mention odd to anyone else?? it's the stunt creator all over again lol... like i said, i hope this isn't our only bit of news this week, it'd be a shame if it wasn't all that it was suppose to be right away, or that a few bikes were held back so they could drop one week to week... it's a strategy that i am growing tired of... just give us all the damn stuff like you used to... you're making people buy stuff just because it's new, not because it's any good... i get the feeling that there's gonna be a bikers 1 and bikers 2 for the sake of making it feel like we're getting more... just my two cents, i hope i am wrong...

thus far, the only info we've gotten was quite lacking, and we never got a follow up article with more details... the date announcement article was one of the most bare-bones DLC articles i've ever seen from any game lmao :D...

I didn't expect any other articles between the announcement and the release a week later. They've been doing the same thing for most of the DLCs. An announcement article and a release day article.

From the lack of hype (and short notice announcement) I wouldn't expect too much from this DLC. I'm sure the rumor mill blew this out of proportion.

they've released trailers for their bigger DLCs lately, which is what makes me think this won't be as big as it was hyped... CEO got one, lowriders, cunning stunts, executives, etc... this one kinda falls in line with something like hispter at this point lmao :lol:...