NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Yeah right man. My only character that really has under lights is my Asian character because stereotypes. Other then that I find them tacky as well.

There are others too. I don't think I've ever seen Ace with under lights

• Like 1

Or maybe an option to rent a car?

I could see something like this being plausible.

There would be "stock" vehicles with certain mods that you rent/lease for whatever price. But you wouldn't be able to modify them yourself. I'm sure Rockstar would figure out more annoying restrictions to place on them.

Just read through the first few pages of this, out of nostalgia. Every gripe I had two and a half years ago is still 100% valid.

Especially this:

I just hope that GTAO eventually has something resembling a story. There is no reason for my character to do any mission after the initial race with Lamar, because there is no storyline giving the missions a point. What is my motivation supposed to be? If I'm living in a penthouse overlooking the entire city and have $2 million in cars sitting in my garage, why the hell would I repo a car for Simeon? Why am I working for Trevor and Ron and not the Aztecas and The Lost? Why was it Lamar that met me at the airport and not a Vago or a Balla who would show me their side of things?

Make it matter, Rockstar. Make my character a protagonist in a story, not a tool with no mind of his own.

• Like 5

GTA online has become more about fucking around, snaps and user created jobs for me to give a shit about a storyline. I'm sure rockstar saw this coming so they didn't bother with more of a story.  Hiests were story-ish enough. 

Now storymode DLC, that would be nice. 

• Like 1

online is kinda meant to be played with other people... asking for a single player like story for an online character is a bit much... yea, heists were a nice step in the right direction, and TBH, lamar's lowrider missions are a story in itself... we need more like that...

• Like 1

You're right, Online=Multiplayer, but missions with a storyline wich you can play with other people would be nice to have.

But then you can only play with players that are just as far (or further if they don't spoil things) in the story as you, so you won't join a lobby where they are already in the final mission while you have just started the story.

Trafficking sounds like a better version of the only good thing about Chinatown Wars. I might have to actually play GTAO again, once this is out.

Hopefully the HQs won't all be glamorous. The Asylum MC could see a big comeback, if we can acquire a warehouse in our home turf.

So is this coming out anytime soon or what?

I hope its a big update with a lot of new stuff, And that trafficking sounds fun.

I'm tired of replaying missions a 100 times to get money so I hope new contact missions will be available.

theories have the stunt academy stuff coming out around the 4th of july, since that pic has some very patriotic themes to it... and my guess is an early june release on the new VIP stuff... we could see a benny's car or two sprinkled in there as well...

GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
Coming June 7th

actual_1464349328.jpg

In Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, become a proper boss – and climb to the top of the GTA Online criminal hierarchy with your own Organization HQ.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony continues a player’s mission to become the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County in one of GTA Online’s biggest and deepest updates yet.

A giant leap up the corporate ladder following the VIP experience of Executives and Other Criminals, the Finance and Felony update gives players the opportunity to expand their organization and become CEO of their own Criminal Enterprise.

actual_1464349341.jpg

The Pegassi Reaper, one of the new vehicles befitting your elite status.

Acquire a high-rise office and special warehouse properties to begin buying and selling a range of contraband across the city, all the while fighting the LSPD and the rest of the southern San Andreas criminal underworld for access to the rarest items and the biggest profits.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony combines all new gameplay with a host of special new vehicles, exciting new features and much more.

actual_1464349354.jpg

Associates recover Special Cargo in Buy missions arranged by the CEO.

Look out for more details along with the official trailer coming next week.

I guess I was wrong about the size of the DLC. I also thought the stunt DLC would come first. "One of GTAO's Biggest & Deepest Updates Yet"... Sounds promising. Looking forward to seeing this trailer now!

• Like 2

Suits and supercars. A smart career criminal knows you don't blow your money on tacky shit like that. Guess those meager (and sometimes not even real lowrider) lowrider updates are my only shot at a decent aesthetic.

Ah well, at least the trafficking will be fun. Hopefully. If it can't be done solo, I'll never get my schedule to line up with anyone else's.

Yeah, speaking of aesthetics, too bad there's no option to run a sketchy drug trafficking business out of a greasy trailer in the middle of nowhere, a la Trevor. I also do hope it's not limited to VIP+3, and can be run solo or with more than 4 people if desired. Although I suppose this is designed to be done in public lobbies...

I noticed a reflection of a window in the Vase behind the CEO in the HQ image...

HDypzri.jpgAthIl3X.jpg

A bit sketchy, but this was the only angle in downtown that i could match up once i mirrored the image.... it's the top floors of the Arcardius business centre.

• Like 5