NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

All of this talk about Liberty City has got me thinking... How could they make a DLC for the Story, given its "endings"? its not really a spoiler anymore, but a DLC that is for all 3 characters would be hard, especailly if they want to make it post GTAV and allow progress/items/money to transfer.

Ned Luke posted this on his facebook page. What do you make of it?

w2THuD.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/nedluke4real/photos/a.724915004192292.1073741829.367559053261224/1231851573498630/?type=3&theater

Why would they go on a tour to promote GTA V, now? The game is into its 3rd year. This may be related to the single-player DLC, but he does add this after his comments section exploded with SP DLC speculation.

cD1BUC.jpg

How can he not know about SP DLC? I can understand if he can't say anything about it due to an NDA he'd probably have, but then why make this comment at all. Is there a SP DLC? Is it possible it won't involve Michael? I don't know I got very excited then just confused. I really wish Rockstar would just fucking say something.

Or maybe they wont be doing a single player DLC. Maybe the will do something different, and make a story dlc with the main characters but for online. Either way, there has to be another motive for them to go there in the first place. I doubt it's just for the sake of the fans.

^that... plus i think ned is bored, lol... ogg is finally starting to get some work, he's gonna be in the upcoming season of walking dead... and the fact that he popped up in an old spice advert makes me think he might have a sizeable role on the show...

shawn doesn't act, so who know's what he's up to... probably nothing...

• Like 2

Rockstar haven't mentioned SP DLC since a newswire post about spring updates back in April of 2014, of course people are reading too much into it. People data-mine the game's source code to determine what the next DLC is, so it's not that odd that when something like this comes along one can get a little excited. 

If it is just fan service, then it's safe to assume whatever single player content they were talking about in 2014 is getting the Agent treatment.

• Like 1

Rockstar said more recently that GTAO was "the future," so you might as well give up on any hopes and dreams of story DLC. Until GTA VI, this franchise is nothing but mindless DMing and shark cards.

• Like 2

They said that GTAO was their main focus, which was a Q&A question about story dlc wasn't it? That doesn't rule out story dlc, but it does show that their priorities lie in the revenue from GTAO.

Flash-Back to their last ComicCon...

• Like 1

A line of code was added on the R* socialclub today with the title "Dropzone' Adv. Mode" which might be a new adversary mode in GTAO... It also says event id, and winners published. Event ID could just be a reference number to find the code quickly, but "winners published" means it could well be a themed event coming up.

{"EventId":101168,"LanguageCode":"en-US","Title":"'Dropzone' Adv. Mode","RulesTitleDirty":true,"RulesDirty":true,"RulesImageDirty":true,"IsFinished":false,"WinnersPublished":false,"IsPublished":false}

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events/api/GetEventRulesJson?id=&eventId=101168

"Dropzone" could mean anything though. Could be some new parachute jumps, maybe like those moving vehicle landing objectives. Or it could just be new airdrop missions or something.

Ok, FunMW2 has said he's found code saying the dropzone could be linked to the valentines DLC, something like a death do us part adversary, so a co-op thingy.  And another adversary called Rhino Hunt.

And the leaks begin...

Be My Valentine DLC

Roosevelt 2
CZzU8I-XEAA180K.png

Mods for the Roose2
e28oK3t.png

Valentines Clothes

• Like 3

keeping mine classy B)...

Q9mmJmgA40CDHHS7saXYOw_0_0.jpg

me, kill, dup, and goosey...

UgDyzvG5XU29f6GDYW1y0Q_0_0.jpg

-----

also keep in mind, upgrading these cars puts them in the supercar class :o... and neither of them can compete with the top cars in that class... so if you liked the banshee or sultan in the sports class, maybe you might  wanna keep that stock and just buy a new one...

• Like 1

I bought the Kalahari a long time ago... im pretty sure that is my only DLC car. Im down to 3 mill, and I will end up putting more money towards guns and clothes than cars. Looked into buying a stilt house... any of them really worth it? I haven't touched the new update yet, but as long as the mask/helmet glitch is intact, I will be happy lol.

. Looked into buying a stilt house... any of them really worth it

No

also keep in mind, upgrading these cars puts them in the supercar class :o... a

Are you shitting me? Man rockstar is shit with their car classes.

Make a tuner class for low end sports, and a stock car class for these livery fuckers.

I liked my stilt house, nice view. It's not the most expensive but still overpriced, I think it was 600k. I wish they'd make an actual lowrider class and put things like the Peyote in it.

• Like 1

I wish they'd make an actual lowrider class and put things like the Peyote in it.

This, a thousand times. I've owned a Peyote from day one with the dream of hydraulics being added to the game. It's a slap in the face that I can't do what I want to it. 

Before: 

G6NdmPPSpECy2yJ4dRpwOA_0_0.jpg

After: B)

Ccid3hNGpE2Lef80Iv1yeA_0_0.jpg

I've noticed they've changed a few things...cars can now be sorted by price, class etc in the in-game websites, and the car engine makes a ticking noise as it cools down after you park it in your garage. :lol:

Love that Sultan! Can't wait to break it in. 

• Like 2

i really broke my sultan in last night, i was basically driving it all night B)...

I haven't touched the new update yet, but as long as the mask/helmet glitch is intact, I will be happy lol.

the telescope hat/mask glitch still works ;)...

• Like 2