NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Reasonable. I'm not in yet, but I assume the mods cost the same as a white baby on the black market.

You are correct. I bought the buccanneer and to just gain the additional stuff had to pay £390K (that does include basic hydralics). The next upgrade in hydralics was 125K and top being 290K. There are under the hood/boot improvements but you don't see them and are expensive. Nothing is cheap!   

• Pearlescent Crew Color: New paint options for Crew members in the Mod Shop. -matte crew paint jobs too maybe? 

• Quick Ammo Restock Option: Quickly refill your ammo directly from the Player Interaction Menu.  Quickly add rounds to any weapon, or max out your ammo for that weapon type

Changes to Performance Mod Unlocks: Performance mods are now more accessible and unlock by rank, as well as via Race wins. -no more grinding for race wins with new characters. bout fucking time. 

Extra Weapons in the Creator: All previously released weapons that are not restricted by time-limited events will now be available for use in the Creator tool. -again, bout fucking time. I'll probably update a lot of old jobs with forced only new weapons. 

• Like 3

• Extra Weapons in the Creator: All previously released weapons that are not restricted by time-limited events will now be available for use in the Creator tool. -again, bout fucking time. I'll probably update a lot of old jobs with forced only new weapons. 

FINALLY.

i dropped over 3 mil on cars on my main account!! holy shit that went fast too...

primo...

M1hYWAfxTkiXj-4BqnZxgw_0_0.jpg

l6nlcasbwUu-Wb_hwXmQ2w_0_0.jpg

me and ikillyou's moonbeams...

8Dg1M8kMUE-6TP7M3HB8hg_0_0.jpg

delilah's voodoo...

ZQmfM3zhu0KihLdzkOzqJQ_0_0.jpg

---

time to go drop 3 mil on my second account :lol:...

• Like 4

dup is always quick on shit like that :lol:...

my classics/vintage garage is complete...

eutoK7mJNkqq1FAC9QMIjw_0_0.jpg

the new additions... buccaneer and chino...

tfHIylCyvk-i_c_QgETABA_0_0.jpg

willy D's faction...

zLv6EAZXsEWYO_EzS7sP0Q_0_0.jpg

i am probably gonna buy this for bones too lulz...

---

also, emblems are no longer just on one side, they're on both sides... at least, they are on benny's rides...

• Like 2