NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I found it difficult trying to play with randoms. Half the time the lobby wouldn't fill. Other times the host would abruptly quit during the intro cutscene or one of the other people would quit during gameplay. And of course you can't forget about trolls. Those idiots love to wait until the very end of a mission to frig it up.

• Like 1

Couldn't have said it better myself... I haven't had good luck with my connection, so when I do get a full lobby, IM the host that leaves most of the time.

It's always the same with most of GTAO's game modes. You end up sitting in a lobby for 20 minutes before you even get enough people. It's worse with heists because as soon as it launches, if someone leaves or disconnects, then you all get booted... The matchmaking in GTAO is beyond terrible. 

• Like 1

No, no, there are plenty of deathmatches that get packed with ease. They use custom games titled "$$$$$$$$$zillionRPPPPPPcheckmySCprofileYTfacebookkk". Then half the people quit when they figure out it's just a stupid parkour puzzle with weapons on the otherside of a fence/wall/etc.

We need to form a solid team and set Rob up with a full run of heists, so he'll have the money he needs.

We should be doing this for everyone here who needs it. We're a family, god damn it.

says the guy who finally played with us last night :P...

Last invite I got was probably a year before heists came out.

Also, I didn't know Rob was poor. Rob gets special treatment because Rob.

I'm not broke. Got about $1.2 million. But I'm keen for heists. I've only done the first one with Dio and a couple of set ups with randoms. Who were fucking useless I must add. Compared to most of you guys I'm pretty shit. But compared to these guys I was Kuz.

• Like 1

We need to form a solid team and set Rob up with a full run of heists, so he'll have the money he needs.

We should be doing this for everyone here who needs it. We're a family, god damn it.

says the guy who finally played with us last night :P...

Last invite I got was probably a year before heists came out.

Also, I didn't know Rob was poor. Rob gets special treatment because Rob.

I'm not broke. Got about $1.2 million. But I'm keen for heists. I've only done the first one with Dio and a couple of set ups with randoms. Who were fucking useless I must add. Compared to most of you guys I'm pretty shit. But compared to these guys I was Kuz.

We should hook up... you are hot and only a short trip away...  Dupz eyes on QDs nips would be too fucking much... premejac///

• Like 3

I found it difficult trying to play with randoms. Half the time the lobby wouldn't fill. Other times the host would abruptly quit during the intro cutscene or one of the other people would quit during gameplay. And of course you can't forget about trolls. Those idiots love to wait until the very end of a mission to frig it up.

I've had mixed experiences with playing with randoms.  Come across some right belms but on the other hand, have come across some who have been great to play with and have given me a generous cut.

What really pisses me off though is the ridiculous loading times - I can accept an invite to a heist/heist setup  but sometimes the lobby will be full and then I have to go through the whole process of waiting for it to put me into a new session!

Photo contest winners were announced for Ill-gotten gains Part one:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52454/gta-online-ill-gotten-gains-part-one-event-weekend-recap

All the winning photos look great, they all obviously put some time and effort into setting them up.

Also, crate drops are happening for a limited time...FREE T-SHIRT ZOMG :jumpy:

actual_1434985895.jpg

• Like 2

yea i am not complaining about this round of winners... granted, they're all top tier voted pics, and all of them are PS4, but they really did grab some gems... quad's red carpet one is one of the best winners i've seen in a while...

i wonder how long that enema T will be available? i will try to get it tomorrow during our crew event fo sho...

• Like 2

I hope that new Coil Brawler is a good rock crawler, i need to make a new crawler race!

actual_1435672761.jpg

The second haul of high-end goods currently en route to Los Santos' luxury shops and dealerships. We're pleased to announce that the Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part Two will arrive for all platforms next week, on Wednesday July 8th. This new collection of extravagant attire and potent transportation also includes the debut of the previously PC-exclusive 'The Lab' radio station across all four console platforms.

Stay tuned for more details on next week's update, including particulars for our second Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend kicking off on Friday, July 10th. For now, check out a sample of what’s coming up via our screenshot gallery - and for players who didn’t get last year’s Independence Day Special, look for the return of old favorites at reduced rates, including the Firework Rocket Launcher.

actual_1435672873.jpg

From the San Chianski Mountain Range to the sidewalks of Vinewood Boulevard, the stylish Coil Brawler is equipped to handle any terrain.

actual_1435672910.jpg

Docktease expands its fleet with the classic Lampadati Toro.

actual_1435672940.jpg

New shipments of clothing and accessories are available at high end retailers across Los Santos.

actual_1435672964.jpg

The Invetero Coquette BlackFin offers a new body style on an old favorite.

actual_1435672993.jpg

The extremely powerful and damaging, single-shot Marksman Pistol.

actual_1435673018.jpg

The blazingly fast Progen T20 is built from the ground up for quick getaways and street-tuning.

actual_1435673045.jpg

Knuckledusters from Ammu-Nation offer a personal way to connect with new friends all over Los Santos.

actual_1435673075.jpg

Represent your local custom shop in the Vapid Chino with a Los Santos Customs Plaque.

actual_1435673104.jpg

Luxury meets raw power with the Dinka Vindicator.

• Like 4

yea the offroader is the only thing i'm interested in... we'll see what the chino looks like tho, i might get that too...

still no mansions... and no garage expansion... they must expect people to sell old vehicles to make room i guess...

• Like 1

I hope we get a fourth garage so I have somewhere to store all these, the only ones that don't interest me are the supercar and the motorbike. The Chino is so-so, I prefer the Virgo which I still want to get despite having no room. That BlackFin though... :drool:

The boat is similar to the Speeder which I have so i'll give that a miss and the pistol looks nice but as I said elsewhere I think we have enough pistols, assault rifles and shotguns, they all do practically the same job.

Edited by ViceMan
  • Like 1