NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

yea, lastgen got shafted by this update... only cars and clothes... no masks, no christmas trees, hell, i bet no snowball fights either... plus, once again, all the clothes and masks are only available for a limited time... lame update to be honest, i don't see anything i really want to buy except for that truck i bought... and i don't even know if there's any mods for it...

the snow is pretty much the only thing making this update worthwhile... oh, and the 30 car garage B)... also, special crate drops once again, but apparently it'll have items that you might of missed throughout the year... beer hats, k-jah shirt, etc...

also, the sports cars only have ONE LIVERY each, lol... pfft, like i'd re-buy my jester for a livery...

I have no problem living without content that can't be run on old-gen, like FP view or or enhanced graphics or a lobby of 30 or live streaming...but cosmetics like a fucking lit tree in your apartment, or masks? There's no reason for old-gen not to receive all the same shit. If it was Dec 2015 I would understand, but the game's only been out for a month and they're already starting to back off.

Well, fuck you R*, I don't have $700 to play a game I already have. :angry:

/end rant.

• Like 3

I have no problem living without content that can't be run on old-gen, like FP view or or enhanced graphics or a lobby of 30 or live streaming...but cosmetics like a fucking lit tree in your apartment, or masks? There's no reason for old-gen not to receive all the same shit. If it was Dec 2015 I would understand, but the game's only been out for a month and they're already starting to back off.

Well, fuck you R*, I don't have $700 to play a game I already have. :angry:

/end rant.

You go grl friend!

• Like 3

Bones, i was planning on Santa climbing on the playboy chimney with police down below.

Santa with 2 bitches on the beach

Santa dressed in speedos and the male strip club

The cargobob with xmas slamvan with santa in the back waving,

I got so many

oh two dressed as gingerbread men set alight with santa laughing

...umm, a muslim? :lol:... i think just about anyone can pull that look off actually... well, the clothes would be an issue...

my photo idea is just waiting for a body ;)... i'd prefer to take it on nextgen since that's probably where 4 of the 5 winning photos will come from... i mean, don't get me wrong, lastgen can take some snaps, but i doubt R* will give them much attention...

we've already established that we can break thru the gtaphotographers barrier with cool stuff, but since the contest runs for such a long time, the chances of them flooding the top 100 is inevitable... they've already got a ton of pics above 50 votes... and it's a fucking travesty how they drown out any competition... but i checked the rules, and there's no such thing as "top 30 get noticed" this time... and this is by far the longest competition ever.. it's gonna produce a fucking million photos...

this contest is a long shot, but i like my idea, and i just want to take it and see what happens... it's not even that festive, but doing the norm doesn't always win, R* likes creative ideas ;)... it's about using the new content, that's more important...