NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I feel bad for whoever rides bitch on the Innovation. You're going to lose your ass and left thigh. Horrible design.

Yep - the rear axle doesn't appear to be connected to the rest of the bike either...

0_0.jpg

I feel bad for whoever rides bitch on the Innovation. You're going to lose your ass and left thigh. Horrible design.

Yep - the rear axle doesn't appear to be connected to the rest of the bike either...

0_0.jpg

Aaaah that is because I can only see one side of the bike....

That version of last team standing looks way more fun than an actual LTS match.

i gotta remake some of my deathmatches to be LTS.

Now that there are masks and shirts for it, maybe revisit your paintball DM?

• Like 1

dude, the weapons are really good actually... the mobile sniper rifle that fires rather quickly, and a shotgun that fires quickly too and actually has a little range... i do like the innovation tho, it's a fun bike...

ya i have no idea what you mean fitty

these are easily the best weapons from an update

you can move while scoped with the sniper rifle. easy to move in and out of cover without leaving your view.

and the shotgun fires nearly as fast as the auto shot gun. has way better range

PS

why are people focusing so much on new weapons and stuff

the LTS creator is awesome. I can now use all those close quarter areas I wanted, not worry about butting down a million spawn points.

or the fucked up respawn areas. LTS's now have round like counter-strike so they aren't over so quick. and it will make people give more of a shit about dying. we can play LTS's again. its fucking awesome

Yay, we can turn off 'double tap up for snapmatic' now. Apart from that, this is a pretty poor update. I'm not even going to bother trying out the new vehicles in single-player, they look that bad.

Glad I'm not the only one who liked this.

Weapons are cool and useful, vehicles are piss as ever. If there were visual customization options on at least one of the new vehicles I'd be less inclined to believe R* is being lazy, but all you can do apart from performance upgrades is paint.

Forcing you to grind to rank up isn't an objective, it's a design failure, and a waste of the game's potential. There should always be enough unique content to get you to your goals, no exceptions.

like i said, it's an RPG... ranking up unlocks better weapons and clothes you'll probably never wear... the grind to 10 in IV took a fuck long time and all you got was a lousy helmet... i'd say this online model is far better... when IV came out, it was bland, they had abandoned that in the jump to next gen... now it's back..

blame san andreas for gta player progression then... i thought everyone liked that game...

In San Andreas, your skills leveled appropriately as you played through the story, you didn't have to do the same shit for hours on end, and it actually had a story, and creativity, and content.

I don't get why you mention that it's an RPG; it really hurts your argument. GTAO will never be on par with The Elder Scrolls, or Fallout, or even mediocre Final Fantasy. Those developers work their asses off to make a quality RPG. Rockstar's only doing the bare minimum required to keep the retards buying shark cards.

And blackjack! And hookers! As a matter of fact, forget the game!

I've probably said my peace about GTAO (and most other games these days) grinding vs IV's equal-opportunity killfest plenty of times already. *runs off to update vehicle page*

I just do whatever I feel like, levelling up is incidental, you get points even just fucking around. Even when we've done grind sessions to unlock specific items, I'm having fun cause I'm among good company.

In San Andreas, your skills leveled appropriately as you played through the story, you didn't have to do the same shit for hours on end, and it actually had a story, and creativity, and content.

I don't get why you mention that it's an RPG; it really hurts your argument. GTAO will never be on par with The Elder Scrolls, or Fallout, or even mediocre Final Fantasy. Those developers work their asses off to make a quality RPG. Rockstar's only doing the bare minimum required to keep the retards buying shark cards.

RPG lite... and what do you mean you didn't have to do the same shit for hours? you had a stamina bar, driving bar, shooting bar, etc... those were skills that had to be grinded to get up... playing the game did that, just like it does online... playing a game is always a grind, thanks to RPG's...