NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Kinda stupid, they should have added different weapon types... A .357 would be awesome, and so would a basic sniper rifle, like a Remington 700. Adds a little more "distance" between the hi tech shit and the cheaper, more redneck equipment.

Swashbuckler update complete with pirate attire like eye patches and modern day pirate stuff life a harpoon gun that shoots a spear and then retracts it. Maybe an attack dinggy with a mounted minigun or a pirate sail boat complete with cannons and planks. Flint lock pistols and parrot pets, and now at every 24/7 store there is Rum you can buy.

*Ships bobs up and down in the water, cannons at the ready*

*Everyone in the session is DMing downtown*

"Hey, guys? Can someone come to the coast, please?"

"... Guys?"

Ha ha, yeah I'm more or less dreaming. I really like boats and water craft. But I am sticking to the harpoon idea, imagine blasting someone in the chest with a spear and pressing X/Square and it reels the body to you. Or puncturing helicopters and then they wisk you away.

actual_1412244603.jpg

article --> http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52322/the-last-team-standing-update-for-gta-online-now-available

patch notes --> https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203880163

new rides, snapped them before work... (there's now a convertible kalahari option... sorry dio, yours is no longer unique :()

innovation...

0_0.jpg

hakochou...

0_0.jpg

furore GT...

0_0.jpg

---

the ability to create LST's will be fucking sweet... but the new outifts suck, lol...

• Like 2

Yeah I meant the green chimp mask.

I think we should try that drunk zombie thing again but use the fog instead of smoke grenades. And use the new swat style gear with masks and body armour, using the new weaponary.

As we saw this week, there's some great shots awaiting us in the fog...

• Like 2

...green monkey mask? if so, no...

better start brainstorming ideas for the pic contest... the sooner we take them, the better our chances are...

lol

last contest you said it didnt matter

...green monkey mask? if so, no...

better start brainstorming ideas for the pic contest... the sooner we take them, the better our chances are...

lol

last contest you said it didnt matter

that's because before the last contest, they scoured thru all entries... last time they picked all the top votes... lame... also, i really don't care if we win or not, i am kind of over the contests, lol, but i'd love to get other people a win...

my idea is a last team standing pic... new outfits, destroyed new rides, new weapons, and a dead team...

• Like 2

ya, no fucking snipers in them.

i gotta remake some of my deathmatches to be LTS.

I came when i read you can set them to round. it would be just like counter-strike

• Like 1