NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

What happened bOnEs? did lighting strike? I know you said it hit your neighbours yard.

I did say don't get hit by lighting before I left last night... :P

i saw the most intense lightning storm i ever saw last night... it struck all around me, i am shocked my tree didn't get hit because there were multiple ones around me that got struck... plus my basement is flooded too... i think i have more important things to worry about than GTA online today :P...

maybe if the power is restored i might get on and check it out...

Pretty reasonable I say. I'm at work now, but I got online with 'Kill' and kuz for about 45 minutes, and we bought houses in Peleto. Same mid-range interior, but at least they are houses on the outside!

that doesn't benefit my main character, he's got 20 cars... but delilah has a garage out that way, she could use one... how much is the liberator and the new bike? i heard the liberator isn't moddable so i doubt i'll buy it, especially if other people do... i'll just drive theirs... but i am interested in the new bike, i hope it doesn't have a permanent american flag livery on it tho...

that doesn't benefit my main character, he's got 20 cars... but delilah has a garage out that way, she could use one... how much is the liberator and the new bike? i heard the liberator isn't moddable so i doubt i'll buy it, especially if other people do... i'll just drive theirs... but i am interested in the new bike, i hope it doesn't have a permanent american flag livery on it tho...

bike is $110,000ish. can't paint it. and has like 5 things to mod. looks ain't modable. engine, armour, wheels. etc.

was excited, but was quickly disappointed.

did you know they made a fucking 5 second comertial for the independace day update?

also the bike has great handling, fast with mods, you can weave in and out of traffic with it, better in first person mode when driving.

So i was reading about some things the were cut out from the beta version, the Rhapsody was among them, and as you know that's back in the game now. There was apparently a Humvee type vehicle on the Warstock website, along with the hunter.

600px-Warstockcacheandcarryliad.jpg

Someone probably said this already and i'm probably a cock now, but hey i was before ;)

But i was watching the Tv and there was a commercial with a Dukes in it, that would mean it's in the code right? I'm thinking DLC soon, A Cunning Stunt DLC would be cool, some new ramps in the Creator menu, maybe a loop or something too. Frick I'm tired...

CunnningStuntAcademy-GTAV.png

• Like 3

*Pats Ace on the back*

Tarry on, my wayward son.

There'll be a Dukes when you are done.

Lay your excessively large head to rest.

Don't you cry no more.

You do have a point, though. Very likely.

inb4 someone doesn't know that "tarry" is a word.

• Like 3

*Pats Ace on the back*

Tarry on, my wayward son.

There'll be a Dukes when you are done.

Lay your excessively large head to rest.

Don't you cry no more.

You do have a point, though. Very likely.

inb4 someone doesn't know that "tarry" is a word.

Not gonna lie, this is the most beautiful thing i have ever read :clap:

icon11.gif

nice find ace

When it comes to the Dukes, i don't rest until my work is done.

• Like 1

So i was reading about some things the were cut out from the beta version, the Rhapsody was among them, and as you know that's back in the game now. There was apparently a Humvee type vehicle on the Warstock website, along with the hunter.

600px-Warstockcacheandcarryliad.jpg

Someone probably said this already and i'm probably a cock now, but hey i was before ;)

But i was watching the Tv and there was a commercial with a Dukes in it, that would mean it's in the code right? I'm thinking DLC soon, A Cunning Stunt DLC would be cool, some new ramps in the Creator menu, maybe a loop or something too. Frick I'm tired...

CunnningStuntAcademy-GTAV.png

domislive actually said this, also there was something i noticed in the trailer, my have been mentioned, there is a part near the end, looks noticable, the black guy, in a tank top, running in an ally away from 3 officers, they look like tenpenny, pulaski, and hernandez. id say cj is comming back. view that part and tell me it doesnt atleast resemble them a little bit. either that or franklin or lamar (the real option c that replaced franklin) might be doing this. they really need lamar as a playable character.