NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

I've lost plenty of races due to being slammed up the jacksie causing my car to veer off to where-ever-the-fuck-it-feels-like and end up hitting a solid tree or post, taking me from first into last... I like the idea of having the options to at least try it without collision, just to see if that makes any difference.

Collision: OFF, check. Slim Stream: On, check. I'm gonna ghost rape ya!

• Like 1

I wish they would change the turbulence strength... I love the planes and everything, but Its so hard to enjoy flying them because the turbulence pushes me around all the time. Challenging...sure...pain in the ass... definitely. The helicopters have the same problem. Its too hard to maneuver them, and I hope In a future update they might think about dumbing it down a bit.

Hopefully the next DLC update is a bit dirtier than the last couple....

I am hoping for a Pimp's and Ho's update... New vehicles to include the Savanna and Broadway from GTA:SA, new clothes to include pimp suits, slut clothes and B&D gear (bring out the gimp!!), new actions to include a pimp walk and brush your shoulders off (sorry Jay-Z haters!!) and the dildo and cane melee weapons... Also new pimp accessories for cars too...

Or a Gangs of LS update (including MC's)... New vehicles to include the Slamvan, and a couple of decent gang versions of cars... new bikes and maybe a trike, clothes are obvious, gang colours, MC jackets and boots and all that shit... new tats and actions like crip walk and throwing up gang signs... hydraulics!!!

Or even a Classic GTA update with iconic clothing from previous GTA's (Tommy's shirt!!!), bringing back some of the favourite cars that are missing and some of the more unique weapons from other GTA games.... flamethrower, chainsaw, katana and hockey stick as examples...

What is everyone else wanting?

• Like 2

What do you think about this rumor of DLC? DomisLive on youtube discovered this article on the rockstar website as it was quickly removed. watch his video before responding to achieve full info.

You could've linked the video, that guy has a shitload of GTA V videos. Here it is though you're welcome.

http://youtu.be/N48PuSzylg8

I'm not going to get too excited, people love to make shit up when it comes to GTA so I'll wait and see.

• Like 1

im using an xbox so i cant link things. dom is usually right about dlcs and i respect him too much to turn him down through lied info. hes entertaining as far as his 300 or so gta 5 vids are involved

I like like the entire idea of the alleged "Hipster" pack. The cars would be awesome, and maybe we can finally get some clothes that are not business suits. The weapons are a little boring, but the pack itself seems cool. hope its legit.