NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

Also, I like the fact they fixed the bike mechanics and gave us the option to have collisionless races, that could change the outcome of a lot of races. Let's see if Kuz is a good driver or a bad sport :P

• Like 1

The front end of that SUV in the background doesn't look like anything I remember seeing already in V. That's probably the Huntley.

that Massacro is fiiiiine. :fap:

Shut up, baby, I know it.

ZdXWjR9.gif

• Like 2

Also, I like the fact they fixed the bike mechanics and gave us the option to have collisionless races, that could change the outcome of a lot of races. Let's see if Kuz is a good driver or a bad sport :P

Does hitting other players increase your bad sport rating now? Because due to our seemingly inevitable clusterfucks I think we may all have high bad sport ratings :lol:

yea, kuz can't take us out anymore :P...

487px-Really_a_pony_version_of_a_meme_some_bronies_really_2fb4eedd3de7d2f02ac5b5b683891f6d.jpg

Carbonizzare + Coquette = Dewbauchee Massacro

Jester + Entity = Pegassi Zentorno

• Like 1

I hope there is more properties. Apartments just don't cut it after this much time, we need homes, real buildings, not just apartment blocks... I'll be unsatisfied with just another clone of my high end apartment interior in another part of the city. I'd love the low end interior but in an actual house out in Paleto though.

• Like 2

I was eying that SUV in the background as well... doesn't look like anything in game currently, so im assuming the same. Looks to be a BMW SUV, with a little mix of the new one Lamborghini came out with. The bullpup rifle is pretty lame, beings there is already a gun that looks similar. The Zentorno looks pretty boring too, but I wish they would have styled it after the Veneno... New apt options sounds intriguing, though. Sounds overall like a decent little package, for the DLC anyway. the Rest, though...daamn... :faplight:

we need homes,

This!

The apartments just feel sterile.

In previous GTA's I have felt like I'm going home.

in GTAO I'm just changing cars.

• Like 3

icon11.gif

I've played no collision racers before. I honestly didn't like it because it looked ridiculous. All they have to do is make our cars in races as grounded as pedestrian cars are. I bet the physics are exaggerated like that just so in missions cops can fuck us up. but when you slam into a ped car it moves way less. Turning off collision isn't the best solution

• Like 3

Collision-less races you say? About fucking time.

And of course I'm sold on multiple properties. It would be nice to have the opportunity to own some property in Blaine County though...

If however, they want to offer property in Mirror Park, I'll be happy. I've wanted to channel my inner hipster since day one.

Did you now? I thought you enjoyed the driving physics.

I meant about the collision less races. I have no problem with the driving physics so I see no need to change anything about them. Stall physics in the plane is a different story though. I don't know what you guys are talking about with ncp cars feeling to heavy when you ram them... they feel OK to me. What feels terrible is when a real player barely touches you and you are slammed into the side of a wall. That's annoying, but not a big deal.
  • Like 1