NeelReel

GTAO DLC Topic

most likely other past gta characters for the character creation system for the people who didnt get the CE.

Fuck that. I paid $150 for exclusive shit. What's the point of having exclusive anything if it isn't exclusive.

• Like 4

Fuck that. I paid $150 for exclusive shit. What's the point of having exclusive anything if it isn't exclusive.

Chances are very, very good that these are timed exclusives. At some point the bonuses will be available for sale as DLC, and will likely be included in a game-of-the-year or similar package.

You paid $150 so you could have it for months and months before us groundlings.

Rockstar has a storied history of offering timed exclusives; there's no reason to expect it to be different this time.

^That's one of the reasons I only got the base game, I figured all the SE and CE bonus content would eventually be available for sale piecemeal at a later date, and if there was anything really worth it, I could get it then.

As for GTAO DLC, I think it'll be a while before anything is available (there's a lot to keep us busy with missions, free roam, custom races and DMs etc). Maybe there would be a weapons or map expansion pack sometime down the road.

most games eventually give out the exclusive digital stuff as dlc months later. Don't forget, u got all the other material things. that's really what you paid for, with the exclusive ability to use the game content months b4 those of us who didn't want the material shit. i got the LE version for the digital content.

most games eventually give out the exclusive digital stuff as dlc months later. Don't forget, u got all the other material things. that's really what you paid for, with the exclusive ability to use the game content months b4 those of us who didn't want the material shit. i got the LE version for the digital content.
]

I think you forgot the definition of exclusive.

Exclusive: belonging to a particular individual or group and to no other; not shared

Releasing it later isn't an exclusive item. If I can't afford a 2014 Lamborghini I don't bitch and hope that they sell it later to where everybody can afford to purchase one.

] I think you forgot the definition of exclusive. Exclusive: belonging to a particular individual or group and to no other; not shared Releasing it later isn't an exclusive item. If I can't afford a 2014 Lamborghini I don't bitch and hope that they sell it later to where everybody can afford to purchase one.

i think you forgot to look at EXACTLY what was offered as exclusive with yer CE copy. go on look. Yer the one throwing this exclusive word around for everything CE. I'm just puttin it in there for fun. Just the artwork, and that is listed as exclusive, for both LE and CE. Not the digital content. Then later they announced a bike and car, just for the CE holders. that's it. some postcards and 2 vehicles. everything else is up for everyone. Yer all pissy and it's all because you didn't read shit right when ya preordered. Nothing is exclusive in the gaming world ffs. Suck it up bettercup.

link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/img/en_us/order/collectors-edition-full.jpg

more weapons are more or less a garentee given the extra space on the walls of the ammunation stores in the map

missions are known to change obviously

i'd like an update for the car modifying, more parts for some, i.e bumpers for the stratum or something, and a wider range of parts too, for example having the option to take a dubsta and raise it, rather than lowering it like you can only do right now.

wouldn't mind being able to restore the bangers like the tornado and the rebel, and while i'm there i don't see why i can't put all the parts for the rusty rebel on a decent one.

more weapons are more or less a garentee given the extra space on the walls of the ammunation stores in the map

missions are known to change obviously

i'd like an update for the car modifying, more parts for some, i.e bumpers for the stratum or something, and a wider range of parts too, for example having the option to take a dubsta and raise it, rather than lowering it like you can only do right now.

wouldn't mind being able to restore the bangers like the tornado and the rebel, and while i'm there i don't see why i can't put all the parts for the rusty rebel on a decent one.

You get a gun for being a Social Club Member, R* might just go down that road but more guns could be possible in a DLC. The Beach Bum Pack has new vehicles so whats stopping R* from adding some guns later? I would Imagine that we would get a new MG and the Desert Eagle that never made an appearence. (which is suprising) Though on the rest of your comments I think your aiming too high.... thats alot of coding and I doubt R* would do it for a DLC.

You get a gun for being a Social Club Member, R* might just go down that road but more guns could be possible in a DLC. The Beach Bum Pack has new vehicles so whats stopping R* from adding some guns later? I would Imagine that we would get a new MG and the Desert Eagle that never made an appearence. (which is suprising) Though on the rest of your comments I think your aiming too high.... thats alot of coding and I doubt R* would do it for a DLC.

there is space on the walls for another 15-20 guns, which you can higlight already, doesn't take much to work out new guns will be added.

aiming too high because its alot of coding, yes, i am sure the 5 years and £170 million they spent in making the game we have was so they can slack off on their dlc for a game that could easily be running for 5 year like gta iv

the Desert Eagle that never made an appearence. (which is suprising)

The Pistol .50 from the Special Edition is a Desert Eagle. Apparently, it was so special it required that you pay an additional $20.

From what Rockstar hinted at a while ago, I'm keen for a Liberty City expansion (with all the features and mechanics from V).

Also, I'm sure we'll get plenty of DLC missions too... Or maybe they'll just be free with the updates?

I would truly love to see a cops & criminals type DLC pack. What I mean is alot of new clothes like the FIB, Sheriff, Police and Merryweather uniforms. Also gloves as accesories as well as ski masks and bandanas as masks. You could also throw the police vehicles in for purchase.

there is space on the walls for another 15-20 guns, which you can higlight already, doesn't take much to work out new guns will be added. aiming too high because its alot of coding, yes, i am sure the 5 years and £170 million they spent in making the game we have was so they can slack off on their dlc for a game that could easily be running for 5 year like gta iv

I agree and possibly longer, that is if R* continues to moderate the servers. I just think it was a terrible idea to drop moderation on GTAIV for RDR. I mean GTAIV probably still has a good amount of players on it! Anyway sorry if I'm spamming.

Since they're doing free DLC with clothes and cars and whatnot, I'd like a pack with some roughed up clothing. Everything in GTAO is too clean. I want to put on dusty fatigues and a bloody tank top for my dune buggy rides. I want a sweat-stained flannel shirt with rolled sleeves. I want things Trevor would wear.

And a biker-style leather vest would be nice. I want to put our crew logo on something more respectable than a hoodie.

I often switch clothes and find 'Stank' or 'Harsh Souls' on my classy shirts for a split second before the game rights itself. Just a small modification to allow the decal on anything.

most likely other past gta characters for the character creation system for the people who didnt get the CE.

I paid $150 for fucking CJ and only got Claude and Niko. DAFUQQ!

Yes I want CJ in GTA V that much. Now I guess it's time to wait for the PC version. :bird: R*

] I think you forgot the definition of exclusive. Exclusive: belonging to a particular individual or group and to no other; not shared Releasing it later isn't an exclusive item. If I can't afford a 2014 Lamborghini I don't bitch and hope that they sell it later to where everybody can afford to purchase one.
i think you forgot to look at EXACTLY what was offered as exclusive with yer CE copy. go on look. Yer the one throwing this exclusive word around for everything CE. I'm just puttin it in there for fun. Just the artwork, and that is listed as exclusive, for both LE and CE. Not the digital content. Then later they announced a bike and car, just for the CE holders. that's it. some postcards and 2 vehicles. everything else is up for everyone. Yer all pissy and it's all because you didn't read shit right when ya preordered. Nothing is exclusive in the gaming world ffs. Suck it up bettercup. link: http://www.rockstargames.com/V/img/en_us/order/collectors-edition-full.jpg

tl;dr Get out of here with your paragraph long answers. Sounding like BlackSox n shit.