Ginginho

First Impressions (Totally Spoiler Free)

WOW!!

The best opening to a GTA game, in my opinion.

Two hours in and I keep getting distracted by the small things... Watching tv, having a spliff, browsing the net, walking around, appreciating the little details - I feel like I am at the beginning of something special... if I can move my stoned ass onto the missions.

I don't want to say too much more in case I inadvertently spoil something. I will say the Rockstar Social Club has already hooked up my free shit - just collected my free gun and modified the hell out of it...

Time to cause havoc!!!!!

What was your impression of the first couple of hours of gameplay?? When you get to play it...

I probably won't post anything more until the rest of the world has caught up but if anyone wants to know anything, let me know...

• Like 3

I've been playing for about 3 hours now and I still can't believe how fresh this game feels. It's totally different from all the other GTAs in my opinion.

The driving,the shooting, the animations, everything is so well done.

I have to agree on the opening mission, it was epic. My hands were shaking like crazy. But that might be just a side effect because I've waited so long, we all waited so long and I can promise you guys, you won't be disappointed.

P.s. Trevor looks badass! And to any Phill Collins fan out there... well find out for yourself.

• Like 2

My first impressions.

Everything is so bright and colourful compared to IV. They've finally made strip clubs an interesting place to hang out. Tennis is great fun (can't wait to play it in GTA online). The ocean is immense. I'm too chicken to go diving underwater yet.

I've noticed a couple of odd glitches

Michael's family seem to just stand around the house perfectly still without moving. His wife was standing on the kitchen table, just staring at the wall.

, but nothing that would affect enjoyment of the game. I love all of the main characters (I think Michael is my favourite atm). Having the internet on your phone is great. The radio selection wheel works really well. It tells you which song is currently playing on each channel, which is a nice feature.

If this is true, then I have no issues, because Saints Row 3's driving was solid, but Franklin's special ability would be rather useless. Slowing time while driving would've been helpful in IV, where cars could barely corner, but it wouldn't be necessary if the handling is decent.

If this is true, then I have no issues, because Saints Row 3's driving was solid, but Franklin's special ability would be rather useless. Slowing time while driving would've been helpful in IV, where cars could barely corner, but it wouldn't be necessary if the handling is decent.

Trust me it's useful

So far. I loved the opening mission and the opening credits. I always saw Franklin as the dull character to the set but he is surprisingly pretty cool.

The roads are so life like, so much more complex, like spaghetti junction. In my opinion the driving is minimally better but Franklin's ability does help a lot. I only played for an hour but so far I absolutely love it and it has just enough mix of gta 4 And San Andreas that it could be epic!

:) I had to wait in the cold for 45 minutes, totally worth it.

• Like 3

I've been reading through the post release a bit (although very carefully since I don't get the game until tomorrow afternoon), and was just wondering how soon you're able to buy cars? My plan was to, as soon as I could, buy a car and explore so I'm just curious.

First impressions are unbelievable. The gsme feels unmistakably GTA. Cars handle perfectly fine. And so far the characters feel spot on. After a few story missions I took my first roadtrip in a bullet I found in vespucci. And took it around malibu way anf looped back around to vinewood. Fucking amazing journey and the scale was way bigger than I even expected...

• Like 4

First impressions are unbelievable. The gsme feels unmistakably GTA. Cars handle perfectly fine. And so far the characters feel spot on. After a few story missions I took my first roadtrip in a bullet I found in vespucci. And took it around malibu way anf looped back around to vinewood. Fucking amazing journey and the scale was way bigger than I even expected...

You lucky bastards xD

Fucking awesome. Skimmed over a few posts about getting distracted so easily... Isn't that the truth!!

Did a few missions, drove around a bit to try and get a sense of how big the map is (EFFIN HUGE), robbed a convenience store, ran over some coyotes, stole a shamal and flew around (flying feels great, there is turbluence and the wind effects you), picked a fight with a few gangs in Southern L.S., got high and watched T.V., towed some vehicles.

Then had to go to work :no: probably got in about an hour and a half of game time.

Living in the future has its perks! (S. Korea) haha.