Lestrane

Gta V app Released!

Why can't find it in the App store on my iPad?

Try searching for Grand theft auto, click in GTA chinatown wars or something from rockstar, and click in "view more apps by this developer".

I've been customising the shit out of my first car for Franklin. First upgrade and license plate is free so knock yourselves out.

Also been training Chop. Taught him a trick and played all the mini games. Don't think I'll be spending too much time picking his shit up off the driveway though.

Also has Lifeinvader and Social Club hooked into it. All in all a pretty damn cool app.

• Like 1

I don't think is shit, I mean it looks too standard, like the icons should be different or the overall layout of the app but I really like the concept.

oh i love the idea of it, but as i can't get anything to work right now, i also think its shit.

maybe that will change when i get the game tomorrow in the post

I've golded the three mini-games so Chop now has a gold collar. Just a shame I don't have the fucking game too.

• Like 1

This is some bullshit, not that there is an app for the game, but the fact that it probably won't be uploaded for Android users until late this week. It'd be nice if Rockstar could have us download it from their site.

• Like 2