2_0.jpg

Drift:Alta St Parking Lot
Description

Drift the parking lot. 1 lap = 3 laps. Each 3 laps take different paths through the parking lot. Off-Road = Bifta only, Super = Voltic Only

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/fqwe_2gX6Eu8C3T7L10TfQ

getting any plays on those, river? you should try inviting people to them since i don't think anyone here will be playing them, lol... it sucks that jobs aren't cross-platform...

Mostly just me and friends!  I think some of the shorter ones I've made are more popular.  I wish they were multi-platform!  Not sure why they wouldnt be? Seems like the mapping and all should be pretty similar, more texturing and other things that would vary. But thats coming from a laymens point of view and not the coders.

I've had a blast playing the 4wd a lot since its completion

My only successful long races are my Rock Crawlers, mainly becaude that's the aim of the race, slow and steady. But in general, people are arseholes and wont play another person's creation unless they are a freind/crew mate or it has been R* Verified. People don't like looking for content.

I'd totally try your races if you were on PS4, River.

Your best bet is to join a PC creator crew, share yours and play others.

• Like 2

^^^ You're absolutely right about that.  Its unfortunate too because some of the best races I've done were made by individuals and not by R*. (although i do like most of the standards also)  I got on with a crowd of good racers last night and we had a blast trying out some custom races with slip stream and catch up off.  Very very close races (longer ones) with a lot of people = much fun.

Edited by River

Crawler's Coil

2_0.jpg

1-10 player

Off-road

Non-contact

Brawler only

http://rsg.ms/4168f01

One of my signature rock crawling races. This one is for the Coil Brawler only!

I've actually been working on this one all week, using the Sandking, but hoping the Brawler was up for the task. A few tweaks later, and i think the Brawler is on par with the Sandking at climbing!

This is my first attempt at a wallride style map.  I called it B*tch Slapped.  You'll see why if you play it :D (not sure which one of these two links works for it, but here is both)   Oh yeah, don't get bitch slapped by the windills :o

Edited by River