Sign in to follow this  
Clutch

I am back..again.. for good!

Some of you might remember me from the old forums. Might remember me as LilTermite/Clutch or by my epic avatar. I personally did not like GTA IV and it drove me away from the forums, I also joined the military and deployed to Afghanistan so I guess that had some to do with it as well. As years went by I finally came back and this time for good. I hope to see some familiar faces.

You changed yours once. I remember because I found your original avatar for you. I don't remember what you had changed it to, but I remember that it was the only time you didn't use that avatar.

icon11.gif

You changed yours once. I remember because I found your original avatar for you. I don't remember what you had changed it to, but I remember that it was the only time you didn't use that avatar.

it was the same one without the 1px black border. QD added that like 4 years ago lol. (I think it was QD) He said the borderlessness bothered him. Ahh the memories

icon11.gif

i think you and me are the only ones who have used the same ava over all the years

Also welcome back.

You was blowing up sand honkys with artillery wasn't you? :amerifag:

dr+evil.jpg

icon11.gif

i think you and me are the only ones who have used the same ava over all the years

Also welcome back.

Welcome back :)

Thanks. :wub:

What the fuck is so funny?

Ditto.