xxDaltonxx28

New Screens & Artwork! 9/13/13

Not that i would ever watch leaked gameplay, but the gameplay graphics ive seen dont look quite as good as the shots.

It does look fucking huge, though.

I think you will just have to wait like in IV after you did not move Niko for awhile he would different things

I'm really digging this one. It makes LS looks so bright and vibrant at night :)889-1280.jpg also wondering if there's going to be a button to plant your ass on the hood of your car...?

887-1280.jpg

I'd love to see a tornado pop up somewhere during one of those storms. Not exactly sure if Southern Cali has ever had any but it'd cause a lot of choas haha

887-1280.jpg

I'd love to see a tornado pop up somewhere during one of those storms. Not exactly sure if Southern Cali has ever had any but it'd cause a lot of choas haha

No tornados in Cali. Earthquakes and fires

887-1280.jpg

Ah thats too bad, however an occasional earthquake here and there would be a fun surprise. I am hoping that the storms cause swells in the oceans, that'd be a nice touch.

887-1280.jpg

Ah thats too bad, however an occasional earthquake here and there would be a fun surprise. I am hoping that the storms cause swells in the oceans, that'd be a nice touch.

The storms will cause swells

Awesome, I've tried my best to keep up with all the minor details about the game but there are way too many to keep track of! Super excited.. I think the only other game I've looked forward to this much is TLOU, which didn't disappoint.