Jizzy

Midnight release.

I cannot understand the whole midnight release thing. Seems like a major pain the in the ass. Plus, but the time you get the game home your gonna be all tired and shit and not feel good. Who wants to play a game in that state?

I work nights (normally 11:00 pm to 7:30 am) so really "staying up" for a midnight release to me really just means being awake all night like I normally am.

Midnight releases on weekends are a great idea in my opinion. I usually stay up all night anyway.

However weekdays (Tuesday) midnight releases are just stupid. Who the fuck is going to play when they get home, when they have to wake up for work/school in a few hours?

599?

Nahw, fuck standard edition, I've got a Collectors Edition to pick up on Monday!

Now I feel bad for only ordering the standard edition. Regardless I don't think I have been so excited for any release yet.

Midnight releases on weekends are a great idea in my opinion. I usually stay up all night anyway.

However weekdays (Tuesday) midnight releases are just stupid. Who the fuck is going to play when they get home, when they have to wake up for work/school in a few hours?

If you have school the next morning, you're clearly too young ("legally") to play the game. I've got to get my son up at 7:30am and take him to school, and i will be playing all night ;)

• Like 3

If you have school the next morning, you're clearly too young ("legally") to play the game. I've got to get my son up at 7:30am and take him to school, and i will be playing all night ;)

Unfortunately my kids aren't in school yet. Late nights early start. Bring it on!!

this guy B)...

• Like 2

I'm 17 and I'm still in school

this will be my first midnight release and i had no idea when to get to game stop. mabey 8:00 is that too early?

anyway i will have a colectors edition and a limited edition stratagey guide waiten for me. i will proboly play it the next day cause even if i have waited that long at least i can wear the hat that will hold me off till i wake up then its on.

P.S. what hapend to the easter egg page i made go to did the mods hide it from me? they need to put it back.

Don't forget to organise his cereal and uniform before midnight. Saves you time in the morning ;)

Just talked to my buddy who's the assistant manager at gamestop and he said I could get an advanced copy on the 15th if I want.... Don't know if I want to do that...

this guy B)...

...and this grrrl...

Just talked to my buddy who's the assistant manager at gamestop and he said I could get an advanced copy on the 15th if I want.... Don't know if I want to do that...

Holy dilemma.

I won't be attendeding a midnight release, as I have severely sprained my foot I can't even drive to go get it cause its my right foot, so I have to wait for my CE to be delivered sucks

i'd get it but wouldn't play it until either the evening of the 16th or morning of the 17th.

atleast i know i have the game and don't have to wait ages for the post or freeze my butt off at midnight to pick it up

i'd get it but wouldn't play it until either the evening of the 16th or morning of the 17th.

atleast i know i have the game and don't have to wait ages for the post or freeze my butt off at midnight to pick it up